Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the Kyle-JV pick and roll

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Goodness. Jose got shaken so easily on a terrible crossover. This 2-point guard lineup hasn't worked all season, I don't understand why Casey continues to flow with it. Especially because the two guards on Philly are much bigger. Goodness Casey, Jose has been struggling a little this game, gotta flow with Lowry.

Refs fucked it up for us near the end of the half.
      I think the two PGs line up is good. This Philly team doesn't post up their guards so the height advantage is taken away. I only like it when it's Jose and Kyle only.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        Man gotta wonder what our record would be if Lowry didn't get injured
        I definitely think he has a lot to do with it, especially with this game in his hometown.

Comment

Lowry just shook someone silly

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Anyone else notice they're not playing music at the game? Must be one of those "silent" games.
            I KNEW something was missing

Comment

Gotta admit, the 2 point guard lineup is effective tonight

Comment

Kyle Lowry is just remarkable 7Rebs in 20 minutes his barely 6'0. I don't know how AB can look at himself in the mirror when he sees a guy like this play.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I hope they put JV back in to close out the game. He's been doing a great job contesting shots around the rim

Comment

Wow, Raptors have score 29, 22 and 29 points in the quarters while the 76ers have score 22, 29, 22 points. Weird.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Kyle Lowry is just remarkable 7Rebs in 20 minutes his barely 6'0. I don't know how AB can look at himself in the mirror when he sees a guy like this play.
                      LOL, that gets a BIG +1

Comment

Evan Turner is a whiny bitch

Comment

Bargnani had J. rich guarding him and decides to take a jump shot instead of punishing him in the post....Lord give me strength

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            Bargnani had J. rich guarding him and decides to take a jump shot instead of punishing him in the post....Lord give me strength
                            Haha. I honestly don't think Barg is strong enough to get down low against him

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Kyle Lowry is a phenom! If we were a better team, he'd most definitely be an allstar

Comment

DeMar is really benefiting from this fast pace game Lowry has ignited

Comment

Working...
                                X