Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow we fucken lost. I feel cheated . I feel like an idiot expecting much from these guys, especially Casey.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Who is Big V supposed to guard though? Young? That'd never work.
      Who's gonna guard Val in the post? Fuck what they do, we were up big. We needed to control it. Val should have been back in with 8-9 mins left.

Comment

Super frustrating. But as much as I've wanted JV in the game over Amir, the perimeter defence has been the problem. Holliday is getting to the rim with COMPLETE ease.

Comment

Trade Bargs and Casey for a lump of poo

Comment

Amir Johnson must be sick because he's been terrible all night long. No hustle and absolute garbage.... Played way too many minutes. Caseys inability to get Jose off of Jrue cost us the game. JV doesn't play in the 4th are you kidding me? Lowry shot selection is questionable at best down the stretch

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Who is Big V supposed to guard though? Young? That'd never work.
              More like who'll cover big v. Easy post up for him. All you do is sub Amir out. We already had a cpl bigs on the floor.

Comment

Dwane Casey is a fucking idiot.

Comment

Bargs played well overall, but he had a few rrrrrrreeaaallllyy questionable plays, like he was doing it on purpose.

Comment

Doug Collins shat on Casey's face tonight.

Comment

All I want for Christmas is Casey fired and bargs traded!

Comment

Casey needs to go. This is not an overreaction. He's been AWFUL so far this season.

Comment

Bahaha...Jonas has a breakout-ish game and no playing time in the 4th. Go Casey!!

Comment

Having Demar on Nick Young was retarded he obviously can't guard him. Lowry played Nick Young nicely. Let Demar guard Turner and McGuire on Jrue... Pathetic

Comment

Can't believe we lost this.

That is all.

ADD Never expected to see the calls for Casey to be fired. But I have to admit he made some questionable decisions.
                              Last edited by Joey; Tue Nov 20, 2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                                Dwane Casey is a fucking idiot.
                                Actually the worst Coach in the NBA. He never learns from his mistakes and keeps going back to clearly what doesn't work. Lowry will be gone before you know it. I know I wouldn't stick around in a system as messed up as the Raps organization. Like wtf.

Comment

Working...
                                X