Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also don't get how Calderon continues to cover Jrue when Lowry is ON THE FLOOR. Like wtf? Just put Calderon on Richardson and Lowry on Jrue. It's not like Richardson was slicing and dicing all night....

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Bargs played well overall, but he had a few rrrrrrreeaaallllyy questionable plays, like he was doing it on purpose.
      T,Young played better. he played on both ends.

Comment

All they had to do was put a defensive lineup on and it would have been an easy W, philly can't score without the mismatches. WTF is going on

Comment

Casey is personally responsible for 4 games (Pacers, 76ers x2 and Utah)

Comment

That was a really crappy loss. Controlled the game for so much of it and just gave it away.
            Last edited by Mediumcore; Tue Nov 20, 2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I really don't know who screwed us over more. The refs not calling anything during certain parts of the game or Casey being a complete moron as usual.
              He's lost about 3-4 games already this season.

Just last week we were up by 3 with a few seconds remaining and instead of fouling the team and sending them to the line he lets them shoot the 3 and send us to overtime and eventually lost there too.

Comment

holy shit guys, we lost

Comment

Sigh. I dunno but this one seems harder to swallow even than the Utah or Indiana losses. Felt like this game had W written all over it.

Comment

Lets face it the raptors are huge choke artists, this team frustrates me so much. as a fan this is really testing my patience.
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Stan Van Gundy for Head Coach! Start the petition!

Comment

• Seriously. You are up by 8 in the fourth, and you leave calderon and bargnani as if you need a score real bad or something.

WHERE IS VAL? You know, the 11 points 11 rebounds (3off) 3 assist 3 block on 50% shooting big fella in the fourth quarter? There were multiple times where his presence in the paint wouldve been necessary!
                        Where was this 'Casey defense' when facing one of the worst offensive teams in the league, and they OUTGUNNED us.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I would do anything to get Stan van Gundy right now lol

Comment

• Van Gundy! I support this movement.

Comment

• Hell even mike brown would be a huge improvement on defense

Comment

• I put 50 bucks on this game too ):

I was sure i was about to make some dough... Casey has cost me at least 3 games and 50 bucks now...
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X