• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to #FreeJV?

11 points 11 rebounds (3 off) 3 assists 3 blocks 50% shooting 5/6 FT 25Mins

not a minute in the fourth.

Even when:
    Amir looks gassed. No minutes. Amir fouls out. No minutes. The answer tonight was energy and key rebounds + 2nd chance opportunities. No minutes.

#FreeJV
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

#FreeJV #PlayTRoss #Teachcoachcaseyhowtosubinbetterplayers #Nickyoungisfuckingannoying #ifyoudon'tfixupyourrotationsyou'regoingtogetfucki ngfired

Comment

LOL.

you're right Tross plays great perimeter defense, I am convinced he has the best close out + contesting of jumpshots on our team!
      Exactly what we couldve used tonight.

Comment

can someone buy courtside seats next to the raptors bench just to scream at Dwane casey after every stupid substitution.

Comment

Id pitch in for a designated RR representative to give Casey a piece of our opinions

Comment

In my opinion, forget the playoffs and let our young players play. Unless, trade happens and we get rid of our anchors (no need to mention who). Then we may have a chance for longer season.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

It just boggles my mind why Casey won't play Jonas in the 4th. He wasn't in foul trouble, he was having a fantastic game, put him in coach! And let Ross get some legs man. Honestly he should have rested Lowry in the 4th...he looked gassed and was forcing up all kinds of ugly shots.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                In my opinion, forget the playoffs and let our young players play. Unless, trade happens and we get rid of our anchors (no need to mention who). Then we may have a chance for longer season.
                Sometimes it feels if we have played our younger players more, we would have had better chances to win games..

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  Sometimes it has felt like i we would have played our younger players more we would have had a better chance of winning games, more ED when Bargnani is inefective, more Ross when DD is gassed, more JV in the 4Q/overtime, fresher legs, more energy, less offensive boards alowed and we're better in closing out games

Comment

it makes me want to pull my god damn hair out
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      #FreeJV #PlayTRoss #Teachcoachcaseyhowtosubinbetterplayers #Nickyoungisfuckingannoying #ifyoudon'tfixupyourrotationsyou'regoingtogetfucki ngfired
                      LMAO each one kept getting better. I didn't want this to stop! lol

Comment

that made no sense. We got killed on the boards in the fourth and JV was a beast all game.

Comment

I also forgot to mention his 0 PFs.

ZERO in 25 minutes.

Amir with SIX in 20 minutes.

Comment

Im coming back to the T for christmas. I will try and sneek off to a game, my bud works at the acc and can get me seats like 3 rows back. I will yell at him to voice the concerns.

How about a sign that says JV + Ross in 4th = Win

Comment

Do it b2kelly!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X