Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    NO they lost because of the referees. It was hack a DeMar all night long
    LOL, except no foul calls for a good free throw shooter vs. fouls all day on a terrible free throw shooter (Dwight Howard)
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      NO they lost because of the referees. It was hack a DeMar all night long

they have it in them to have won this game by ten and then the refs don't matter. It was ATROCIOUS reffing, vs DD and especially late but this game was lost by typical mental mistakes. DD getting frustrated, AB not boxing out and becoming invisible in the 2nd half, allowing Bismack to look like a real NBAer, KLow playing a lil too much hero ball in the second half when it was clear his ankle and or wrist had tightened up...

I think Casey did a good job of shortening the rotation but no Amir? Also its one thing to shorten the rotation but you have to be able to do a better job of reacting to what is happening on the floor. Specifically AB's invisibility while DD is getting taken out, KLows ineffectiveness at points (seriously just back from an injury on the second night of B2B and he played almost the entire 2nd half??) and a total lack of ball movement on one end coupled by 5 silent raptors on the other. If they go small Bargs has to go in the post. It's pointless to have your bigs play small on Off vs a swarming, hard doubling smaller opponent.Gotta get into the post. No excuses.
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Who do u blame though? the only guy that you can blame is BC. He's the one that assembled this team. And frankly i'm not that impressed with how this team is assembled this year. Take out Lowry and this is the same team as last year and the year before. There's just not enough talent.

BC said after last season that he's going to upgrade the SF position. Is Fields really that much of an upgrade over James Johnson?
        If you believe Fields will return to early Knick form, then yes he is an upgrade. Sacramento is a team in desperate need of help on the wing. JJ has been demoted and is now coming off the bench.

Comment

• Taylor stepped out of bounds during the last second of play.. not usually hating on refs but he was clearly more out of bounds than lowry was when he got called for it

Comment

• there's talk around the league on how awful the reffing has been this year. it's been bad but the raps shouldn't be in these predicaments.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Exactly! The Raps should be going out there and dominating a team like Charlotte who is playing Kemba and Bizmack whom are sophmores, and Taylor and MKG whom are rookies....is Mullens also a rookie? Instead we are out there with veteran players with the exception of JV, and look like we're the ones that are new to the league.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                It would be unhealthy not to mention JV.

He is going to be very good. I am cautious to say great but that is what I want to say.
                I might have to chance my forumname when Calderon and Bargnani are traded or gone and Valanciunas is our leading Euro.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  Exactly! The Raps should be going out there and dominating a team like Charlotte who is playing Kemba and Bizmack whom are sophmores, and Taylor and MKG whom are rookies....is Mullens also a rookie? Instead we are out there with veteran players with the exception of JV, and look like we're the ones that are new to the league.
                  Bargnani always looks like a rookie specially on the defensive end.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• trex wrote: View Post
                    bargnani always looks like a rookie specially on the defensive end.
                    hahaha +1.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      I might have to chance my forumname when Calderon and Bargnani are traded or gone and Valanciunas is our leading Euro.
                      lol

Hard Euro!

Comment

Working...
                      X