All-time Raptor team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-time Raptor team

Saw an ad during the game for the magazine featuring the top 30 leafs of all time and started wondering if the top 12 Raptors would even win the title.

So, just for fun, what's the top Raptors team (assuming the player's peak Raptor years, not prime for another team aka Hakeem).

Damon/Lowry/Mark Jackson
    Vince/Demar
    TMac/Rose
    Bosh/Oak
    AD/Camby/Willis

I guess...

Obviously that team would be very deep, but looking at the starting five, even in their prime raptor years wouldn't be a lock for a title in my opinion, keeping in mind that TMac was still just good when he left.

People like to think about Tmac wistfully, like he was some allstar we let go, but the truth is the dude was still VERY raw when he left.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      People like to think about Tmac wistfully, like he was some allstar we let go, but the truth is the dude was still VERY raw when he left.
      I wouldn't say that. His first year with Orlando he averaged 27pts, 7.5rbs & 5apg. Those are SICK numbers and not really reflective of someone who is "VERY raw".

I think some just didn't realize how good he actually was at the time.

Comment

Right, but what did he average as a raptor?
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

enough to get him a max deal with orlando
          http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/532/tracy-mcgrady
          his last year with t.o. was pretty good considering he was playing with vince as well

i think we did this thread a few months ago and my answers haven't changed

damon
          vince
          mcgrady
          bosh
          davis

Comment

Who was the go to player on the raptors? Vince carter who played a similar game to T Mac which is why he got more touches than T Mac did. As a result his numbers were lower

Comment

Working...
            X