Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    +1. Worst case scenario, he makes 50% of them
    And, as a coach, haven't you watched your team lose enough... how about take a shot at winning it with some different strategy and owning up for the loss if it backfires. Maybe it doesn't help "the process" but c'mon, the team could use a bone and I would have thrown them one if I was standing on the sideline for the last 3 minutes.
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Im not sure what you are hoping to get out of Bargs. But If I can fit his skills into a small forward, it would be better for this team. Also the rebounding is much better, because Gallanari is not 7 feet. This will allow us to have an actual paint presence, instead of 4 wings and JV.
      Your right if you could fit his skills into a small forward it would be better for the team. All I'm saying is i don't think he is an upgrade in talent or anywhere close so why take on more salary and a longer contract. Less talent, more money and longer contracts are how you get worse not better. Is the paint presence your referring to Amir or Ed? If I'm the GM I'm looking to improve my team and this deal would be a step back in talent, salary and long term flexibility.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
        Your right if you could fit his skills into a small forward it would be better for the team. All I'm saying is i don't think he is an upgrade in talent or anywhere close so why take on more salary and a longer contract. Less talent, more money and longer contracts are how you get worse not better. Is the paint presence your referring to Amir or Ed? If I'm the GM I'm looking to improve my team and this deal would be a step back in talent, salary and long term flexibility.
        What im referring to, is that having a PF that plays like a wing leaves one post player. Ed or Amir playing PF would be a stronger rebounding presence, and balance out the floor on offense better
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...gainst-raptors

Breakdown of a breakdown.

If you are wondering about Knight's layup, this removes any doubt.

Comment

Working...
          X