No announcement yet.

Sunday, November 25: San Antonio vs. Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tuned into the game. What the hell Bargs doing?

Comment

Time for the usual 4th quarter meltdown.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        Who is stealing vals rebounds?
        Lol look at Ed Davis' stats and that should answer your question.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          Not really
          I knew someone was going to say something about this. I'm just saying there was a couple funny foul calls that went there way. Really shows what respect gets you in this league

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
            Amir is grabbing a lot of Offensive Boards though...he's working hard.
            I think Ed is making him look him look better then he's playing. I don't think Amir has played well tonight personally.

Comment

no way man. These raps are looking into it today. These lineups are working too. Notice Bargnani is on the bench.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                no way man. These raps are looking into it today. These lineups are working too. Notice Bargnani is on the bench.
                recipe of success
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Jose takes pound the rock to hear way too much

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                    I dont think they look sharp as a team. The offense hasn't been sharp. It's been a gutsy performance and guys are working hard. Sharp isn't a way to describe the play.

Comment

Anyone notice that the spurs are making a lot of risky passes.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        I knew someone was going to say something about this. I'm just saying there was a couple funny foul calls that went there way. Really shows what respect gets you in this league
                        I don't really agree, waiting for the final 6 minutes for that to happen.

Comment

Ugly game
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                            I don't really agree, waiting for the final 6 minutes for that to happen.
                            I hope it doesn't. Overall the calls have been pretty even so far

Comment

Lowry needs to get back on D. Amir with a nice block to cover for him.

Comment

I figure I'll post it now because I doubt it will change. Casey's rotation has been good tonight. There's been a starter on the floor at all times tonight and he's been punishing player who are playing badly and awarding the good ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X