Sunday, November 25: San Antonio vs. Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Id say he has been showing this ALL season, just hasnt been given the burn to go off. When he gets the minutes he produces though.
    He has looked like a new player, very motivated this year.

Comment

teases us with 34 on efficient shooting, and now this.
      Bargnani at his finest - he's consistently inconsistent.

Comment

• On the bright side, Casey had our team play decent defense!
        And he did play Ed way more than normal, which gave us that crazy rebounding advantage!

But he went back to his usual tactics late in the game, and I hate that.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          2-19. 0-7 3PTers. Almost all of the late game ones he was wide open. What in the fucking fuck. Why was he kept in
          I kept expecting one of the late 3's to FINALLY drop...sadly, that moment never came. Even his and 1 late was lucky, and a missed FT...I've seen very few NBA "shooters" shoot that bad.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Id say he has been showing this ALL season, just hasnt been given the burn to go off. When he gets the minutes he produces though.
            He has played well I agree but not like today. His bounce today hasn't been on this good in a while. He was arguably the best player on the floor

Comment

• On a personal note, Rautins drove me right up the freaking wall today. I just can't stand this guy. And Devlin needs to stfu with his "No call!". It's becoming unbearable.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Two point guard lineup. Fail.

Playing Calderon for 30 consecutive minutes. Fail.

Having Jose guard Parker and Lowry guard Green. Fail.

No Ed Davis in second half/ot. Fail.

No JV post ups in OT. Fail.

Continuing to run with Bargs. Fail.

Dwayne Casey in today's game. Fail.
                Correct. Look there were some bad non-calls, especially on Derozan. We lost it with that lineup in OT
                Last edited by koncept; Sun Nov 25, 2012, 05:35 PM.
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I'm going to put a positive spin on the night; we went to 2 overtimes with the Spurs DESPITE Bargnani trying his best to let us be blown out.

Comment

On the bright side, Casey had our team play decent defense!
                    And he did play Ed way more than normal, which gave us that crazy rebounding advantage!

But he went back to his usual tactics late in the game, and I hate that.
                    Defense was okay, not great. You also have to remember that they were playing a Western conference team at 1pm and at home. San Antonio was not going to be at its best.. they had an opportunity to win and gave it away.

Basically the motto of this season. Play good enough to just lose in the end. The bright side for me is that the more they lose the better chances that the team does not resign Colangelo.

Comment

• Frustrating watching #7 in the interview. I know it's his demeanor, but he's just too ho-hum about everything.

Comment

• A few ref calls down the stretch were really questionable too.

It makes it hard when Casey, Bargnani, Refs, Popovich, and 3 hall of famers are battling Valancuins Derozan and Ed davis for the victory.

lost 5 in 2OT? pretty damn good for Val Davis and Derozan.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I thought Italians were supposed be very passionate. I think he must be an adopted Swiss.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Bargnani at his finest - he's consistently inconsistent.
                            Bargnani and DeRozan both. They seesaw who scores 20 and who shit's the bed that night.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bargnani just had the worst game in the NBA since Chris webber in 04

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Bargnani and DeRozan both. They seesaw who scores 20 and who shit's the bed that night.
                                Derozan has been the most consistent raptor this season. 1 or 2 bad games but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X