Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    terrible job by the refs, they gave us one back though thankfully
    If it was Ginobili or Parker instead of Green, they probably would have gotten the call.

Comment

• Although the officials have missed calls it seems like there being more fair by going back and not calling a foul on the other end as well.

Comment

• ...Calderon...?

Rasual Butler-like!

Comment

• This seems way to familiar. I bet you I know how this one ends.

Comment

• TdotTrizzy wrote: View Post
            Bro it's obvious you don't know anything about basketball.
            You're praising the WORST defender on our team.
            Who's shooting 1 for 15
            He deserves to be on the bench for the remanded of the game. It's obvious he's not playing well.

I guess you never heard the phrase feed the hot hand.
            Bargs is not the hot hand...
            Last time I checked I'm not praising him. Because I'm not bashing him and watching the game for the play not with blinders on don't pass judgement.

All I suggested is defensively he hasn't played poorly tonight which is what the expectation is. His shooting has been horrendous but not because of quality of looks just an off night. Casey is probably thinking at some point he's gotta be due.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I'm beginning to wonder if he's ever gonna get the respect.
              I feel for the guy... Last year he was whining but this year not a peep. Hopefully the calls start coming for him cause if not he's bound to get frustrated and start settling for jumpers.

Comment

• RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                I'm not arguing lol I'm discussing... Did I ever say Andrea should play over JV? Didn't think so so where did the comment come from?
                Lol seemed like you were when I made the comment about taking Jv off at the last play of the game.
                Which was stupid considering what he did to Duncan the previous play.

Comment

Lol seemed like you were when I made the comment about taking Jv off at the last play of the game.
                  And the play before his block got schooled by Duncan on a post-up. (Again not saying he should have been taken out)

Comment

You gotta go easy talking knowledge of ball... I think it was more so to do with Spurs going small and bound to run a pick n roll not go iso with Duncan with his back to the basket. Casey rolled the dice and it worked. Ballsy move no doubt

Comment

• DeRRRROOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZAAANNNNNNNNNN

Comment

• Great hustle

Comment

• DeMaaar!

Comment

• Who needs a mother fucking call. Not demar!!!

Comment

• That was nothing but shear will power. No love that was a foul on Duncan. Duncan never gets called for anything

Comment

• Shoulda been another foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X