bargnani shot 10.5 % from the field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    So even though you picked apart my spelling and grammar on my last thread, do you still think we should start Barg & DM? Wow, that was brutal.
    DM is starting by default i think.. before the game klieza was laying down at center court getting his back worked on extensively..not sure they showed this on TV but seeing that in person makes me believe he's got back spasms or somthing.. he didnt play today either if i recall.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
      So even though you picked apart my spelling and grammar on my last thread, do you still think we should start Barg & DM? Wow, that was brutal.
      I dont remember which thread youre talking about,
      but I put the 'u' in 'should've' before the 'o', and thats about it.

Ive been asking for Bargnani to be benched for the longest time, I think Ed and Val should start and Ive been saying that since like game 6.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Did Kleiza even play today?

Anyways, I feel like I'm the only one who likes Dominic McGuire. He rarely does anything wrong defensively, it's just that he's a serious liability offensively. Although, I must say he can handle the ball and hit an open jumper. But, every NBA player should be able to hit an open jumper.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

McGuire picks up silly fouls though.

Bargnani was atrocious today offensively. The worst part is, that majority of the shots he took were good looks. The problem was that he wasn't attacking the basket or making an attempt to get to the line. But honestly, people are overreacting, these type of performance are rare. But I do think it's an issue when Casey stuck with him (though he was playing good defense in the second half).

For Bargnani and the team's sake, he really needs to start playing closer to the basket and operate more in that mid-range area like he did the previous 4-5 games.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Thank you, Balls.

You and my kids have been the only thing to make me smile today. And JV. Can't forget JV.
            You're welcome. Just trying to lighten the mood. As for Andrea, I really felt that there was a stretch in the 4th with him sitting down and Ed was in, there was energy, hustle. The team kept toe-to-toe with the Spurs. Without JV, I wouldn't want to even look at them as a team (I include Lowry in my smiles too).
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Remember the 13 games last year? That was some funny sh!t, eh?
              Ya. I cannot believe i fell for that shit. I'm officially done with Bargnani, we cannot win with this dude. Let LA have a crack at him

Comment

John Hollinger just tweeted this: "Just finished Tor-SA. Why won't coaches ever sub in OT? How many OTs would it have taken for Raps to finally yank Bargnani?"

Can't say i disagree w/ him. Casey's coaching right now is comical. Like he has no idea what he's doing. And him calling Bargnani "our guy" after the game was comedy.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Bargnani did grab more rebounds than Jonas ... just saying. Silver lining, right?

But ya, Bargs was brutal tonight. Unfortunately, most were good shots that just didn't go in. Tough day at the office.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Bargnani did grab more rebounds than Jonas ... just saying. Silver lining, right?

But ya, Bargs was brutal tonight. Unfortunately, most were good shots that just didn't go in. Tough day at the office.
                    Yeah, totally agree. Good looks, but the man also forced a couple unnecessary shots. Coach Casey was very, VERY questionable subbing in Bargnani for Davis, but Bargnani (also mentioned by Coach Casey), did do a solid job of helping JV out when defending their bigs - mostly Duncan.

Still though. #TradeBargnani
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I ain't defending him, but Bargs had the highest +/- of all the starters tonight. Weird eh?
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                        I ain't defending him, but Bargs had the highest +/- of all the starters tonight. Weird eh?
                        Sadly, he didn't contribute to that +

Comment

Look the way I see it, Bargs' shot just wasn't falling tonight. He had 8 boards (more than Jonas) and his D wasn't terrible.
                          He just had one of those games. He had good looks, his shots just weren't falling. Even the best have had nights like this, although not quite to this extent.

All that said, #TradeBargnani.
                          Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                          Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                          Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Regarding Casey's defense of Bargnani's playing time and whatnot:

If he's your guy, time to get a new one.

Comment

alexaussie wrote: View Post
                              He just had one of those games. He had good looks, his shots just weren't falling. Even the best have had nights like this, although not quite to this extent.
                              With all due respect to commenters like this...isn't everyone here tired of making excuses for this guy?

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
                                With all due respect to commenters like this...isn't everyone here tired of making excuses for this guy?
                                Yes. Very much so.
                                Biggest Raptors fan from the Land Down Under

@alexhaggispinch

Toronto Raptors
                                Sydney Swans, Melbourne Storm
                                Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, LA Angels of Anaheim

Comment

Working...
                                X