bargnani shot 10.5 % from the field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bargnani shot 10.5 % from the field

this is a veteran not a rookie, what absolute garbage. He should've worked harder to catch the ball in rhythm, and should've either gone dribble pull up (might result in a long 2) or penetrate and finish; that is his game.
    Last edited by akashsingh; Sun Nov 25, 2012, 06:26 PM.

He shuodlve been honest with Dwayne Casey and volunteered to sit if he didn't feel comfortable tonight.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I'd rather have a consistent player whose numbers were lower, then an inconsistent barganagnangi that disappears when your need him.

There would be no space for a player like Bargs on my ideal Raptors team. Period.

Comment

Andrea Bargnani:
        The NBA's most consistent player......

At being inconsistent.

Comment

What I feel on the inside...

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Thank you, Balls.

You and my kids have been the only thing to make me smile today. And JV. Can't forget JV.

Comment

im such a fool for thinking he had turned a corner after the pistons game

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                im such a fool for thinking he had turned a corner after the pistons game
                i just got back from this game & bargs was brutal.....everyone sitting around me had nothing but bad things to say about him..by the second overtime i think frustrations boiled over & alot of peeps were just yelling bargs sucks trade him!!! E.Davis should have been in this game down the stretch...he has 15ptss 14rbs & was clearly out playing spurs bigs & he never seen the floor after...DC needs to shake it up...no more Bargs & No more 2 point guard back court in the 4th...PLEASE!
                Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sun Nov 25, 2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  He shuodlve been honest with Dwayne Casey and volunteered to sit if he didn't feel comfortable tonight.
                  Can't say I agree with this. A player has to forget the past and play in the present. I'd dislike him even more if he didn't wanna be out there to "try"(I use that term loosely) to help the team win.

Comment

Ed Davis had 15pts and 14rbs in 22 mins. So can someone PLS explain to me why we didn't see more of him in the 4th and in OT?

Bargnani was clearly struggling from the start. And we've seen it before, when he struggles he struggles bad. 2/19 on the floor. Are u kidding me?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Ed Davis had 15pts and 14rbs in 22 mins. So can someone PLS explain to me why we didn't see more of him in the 4th and in OT?

Bargnani was clearly struggling from the start. And we've seen it before, when he struggles he struggles bad. 2/19 on the floor. Are u kidding me?
                      he got schooled a couple times, and I realize casey wants to use that as a teaching moment, but fuck he is overall more effective than andrea, and we should let ed play through those times for the sake of the team.

Comment

Anyone else feel like crying? when will BC finally get it? Trade this piece of garbage before your ass gets fired. I think I need to add another hashtag to my sig. #FireBC #EdStafanskiFTW!

Comment

Remember the 13 games last year? That was some funny sh!t, eh?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            So even though you picked apart my spelling and grammar on my last thread, do you still think we should start Barg & DM? Wow, that was brutal.

Comment

236 shots, 247 points.

bargs this season x(

Comment

Working...
                              X