No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors at Rockets - Lowry's return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really am blown away. This has to be the worst Raptors team of all time. We are the new Bobcats. FML

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
      I really am blown away. This has to be the worst Raptors team of all time. We are the new Bobcats. FML
      Whenever you're feeling down, do what I do and look at the wizards record.

Comment

I want to place my body into a time machine and reanimate myself many years down the road when the Raptors ard good.

Comment

This game was coming. After all those close losses this breakdown was coming. This is one of those L that makes BC do something. Could be a coach firing or even a trade. If we lose my 30 or more something is going to give. This reminds me of the game in Denver a couple years ago that got Sam Mitchell fired.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Why don't they let lowry push the ball/penetrate and dish instead of this getting andrea involved business. I thought it was understood that he was the best player on the team, and as such the offense should be centred around him. I say we throw out a lineup of lowry,derozan,ross,davis,valanciunas, the most athletic and fairly talented group and see what happens.

casey continues to frustrate.

Comment

Yeah, something is coming up next. This just can't go on like this... heads will roll

Comment

Someone must be fired, something must change. This is bullshit
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

still a quarter left... lol

Comment

Comment

If I were to throw a prediction out there, I see lowrys attitude being a potential issue down the road for us. That is the reason why Jose is so good for our team, because he is ok sucking, night in and night out and he never gets upset.

I see Lowry having potential issues being part of an organization that is hell bent on always sucking and insisting on going nowhere.

Comment

I'm going to predict if tomorrow is a blowout then something will happen.

Comment

Here comes the pointless run.

Comment

At this point, I think we should just fire BC, fire DC and ship out Bargnani, we need a fresh start

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                              They're the New Clippers.

Comment

John Lucas is so good

Comment

Working...
                                X