X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's It I Say We Hold A Protest Rally

We all make signs and go protest the next home game

Signs must demand trades, action etc...

I think we would be the first fans to ever protest our own team.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Protest the team? Sure, that'll really attract players tomplay in our city. They'll wanna come right over here so that if they hit a losing streak they'll be protested. If this continues, BC will be out the door. The players and coach should not get that negative fan attention.

Comment

yeah protest the team, if you really love someone brutal honesty is required in order to make the relationship work.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Sorry, but that's not the answer. This isn't a relationship. Protest MLSE, protest, Colangelo, protest the coaching staff....but don't protest the players. You'll shoot the organization in the foot cuz players will not want to play here even more than they already don't wanna okay here.

Comment

I think protesting is a great idea but for it to be effective it would have to be well organized. For example setting a date for later in the season and purchasing a block of cheap seats and getting AT LEAST 200 people to come. Print some t-shirts. Maybe for the first 18 minutes we all stand with our backs to the court (1 minute for each year of torture). Send emails to media on what we plan to do. Basically embarrass ownership.

Comment

I also agree. No protesting players

Comment

Yeah go ahead, make the raptors the laughing stock of the league. Give the media time to pay attention to our shittiness. Thatll make EVERYTHING better.

All thats going to do is cause an irrational move from the execs up top, derail our process as a team, and ruin everything for the rest of us patient fans.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

keep using social networking to voice our displeasure for now, It doesn't seem like a bad idea but that may be because I'm very angry right now....

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Yeah go ahead, make the raptors the laughing stock of the league. Give the media time to pay attention to our shittiness. Thatll make EVERYTHING better.

All thats going to do is cause an irrational move from the execs up top, derail our process as a team, and ruin everything for the rest of us patient fans.
                  Yeah, would not want to derail this train. I mean look at how awesome the plan is working. Don't ruin it guys. You might make them go 3-14. Oh, wait a minute.....

Comment

We already are the laughing stock of the league. Process? We suck! We always have! We are just going in circles.

Comment

shutup. No one cares for your 'Woah-is me' attitude.

Ill tell you what is NOT healthy for any progress:
                      Another Coaching Change
                      Another 'Blow it all up' season
                      Another desperate move to get slightly better in the short term

Cant you for a second see the message you are sending as representatives of toronto fans? We want to be known as the 'Best fans in the league', that is our only way to attract free agents from our part.

Just relax and stop watching for a while if you really want to protest.

Comment

Rich people don't like to be embarrassed. Since they are not competent enough to compete while staying under the cap. Then why not go over. Look at the nba teams payroll. Why are we not close to the top? Because of suckers like us.

Comment

RaptorsVic, Im not going to judge how much NBA you know, but going over the cap is not the answer.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            shutup. No one cares for your 'Woah-is me' attitude.

Ill tell you what is NOT healthy for any progress:
                            Another Coaching Change
                            Another 'Blow it all up' season
                            Another desperate move to get slightly better in the short term

Cant you for a second see the message you are sending as representatives of toronto fans? We want to be known as the 'Best fans in the league', that is our only way to attract free agents from our part.

Just relax and stop watching for a while if you really want to protest.
                            First off you shut up. Second I did not say fire he coach or blow it up. All I'm saying is to embarrass ownership.

Comment

What is the answer? Having Mcgrady,Vince and Bosh and getting absolutely nothing for them. I just want qualified people running my team. That's all. Getting nothing for those guys set our franchise back years. This is what I mean about going in circles

Comment

Working...
                              X