No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto-Memphis: No Bargnani!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break out the salami and cheese, this season is wasted.

I am depressed.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

I am depressed.
      Raps need to go 37-29 (.561) just to finish with 40 wins. Hahahaha! This season is sooooooo over.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        Raptors lose again. I blame bargnani.
        lol

Comment

I am depressed.
          Trade Bargnani, Amir, Kleiza, Jose and Devlin for Chuck Skirsky and the draft rights to Derek Rose's child regardless of gender. Thoughts?

Comment

Seriously did anyone think we would beat the underrated and current best team in the league Memphis Grizzlies? Friday is a must win PHX isn't a good team..... well neither are we but I'd say we're better than the Suns lol.

Comment

I am depressed.
              I find the key is to appreciate the unintentional comedy the Raptors provide. I mean just last night you had:

1. Ross' bricks off glass 3 feet over the rim.

2. Qunicy Acy nearly starting a fight at the end of a 20-pt blowout loss.

3. Bayless' cheap shot on Calderon.

4. Casey going back to Amir in a blowout game after he looked to have injured himself.

5. Leo Rautins devoting an entire replay segment to Ed Davis' lacklustre defense on one play.

It's like good schlock. You just can't believe you're watching something so bad, so it must be a put-on. The Raptors are a laughing stock. Embrace it. Every game affords me at least one or two great belly laughs.

Comment

Must win against Pheonix tomorrow.

We have a much more talented team, they are coming off a 40 point loss to detroit, and its in OUR HOUSE.

Come on boys, bring the inspired play of the first 2 quarters against the Grizzlies to the ACC and the Suns should be easy.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Tomorrow is a must win game should be 4-13 I don't think we are ready for Denver but Im going to say L and we should be able to beat the Kings for our 5th win so Im hoping for 5-14 sometime within the next 3 games lets have something to be appy about soon lol.

Comment

3 game winning streak. book it. Its about time everyone goes off together.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

Working...
                      X