Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors-Pistons

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=chposzy

Bargs, Jose & Kleiza for Charlie V (who's playing good right now), Maggette and Will Bynum.

Hell no! Nuff said!

Comment

Would love Bynum. Okay to Maggette.

Are you being sarcastic with Charlie V? LOL. Oh man...
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

No I'm not. He would be a good backup to Ed Davis at the 4 spot. But then again we could switch him with Prince. If Detroit accepts, it would be a really good trade to me.

Valanciunas/Gray
        Davis/Johnson/Acy
        Prince/Fields/Pietrus
        DeRozan/Ross/Maggette/Anderson
        Lowry/Bynum/Lucas

At first it seems like a really small lineup, and that there's a big logjam on the wings. But when you think about it any new guy on this team is a better overall rebounder than Bargs (not talking about stats). As for the logjam, well we always have trouble with injuries at these positions. Also we could use small lineups sometimes. And if things don't work we could pull the trigger on another big trade at the deadline.

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          No I'm not. He would be a good backup to Ed Davis at the 4 spot. But then again we could switch him with Prince. If Detroit accepts, it would be a really good trade to me.

Valanciunas/Gray
          Davis/Johnson/Acy
          Prince/Fields/Pietrus
          DeRozan/Ross/Maggette/Anderson
          Lowry/Bynum/Lucas

At first it seems like a really small lineup, and that there's a big logjam on the wings. But when you think about it any new guy on this team is a better overall rebounder than Bargs (not talking about stats). As for the logjam, well we always have trouble with injuries at these positions. Also we could use small lineups sometimes. And if things don't work we could pull the trigger on another big trade at the deadline.
          You know what, since you moved Prince for V, it does look good, but looking at Detroit's situation, why would they need Calderon or Bargnani? Bargnani more likely to fit better with the team than either Kleiza and or Jose.
          I like the trade though, the wing looks good. But very, very young big men.
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Holy shit, Charlie V has a 24PER so far in this season

Comment

sweet god no
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
              X