No announcement yet.

GT: vs Suns (Nov. 30, 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have the highlight for that terrance ross dunk? that was like the best play

Comment

I actually thought that other then the couple plays down the stretch Bargs Defence was horrible most of the time..at one point it looked like he quit out on the floor.. he left Val out to dry numorous times by not rotating to help when Val rotated to help the wing players... he just stood there watching. he also had 4 points & 2 rebound... mugsy boges rebounding rate as a raptor was higher!!! hell i bet if they were to randomly pick a fan from the stands to stand on the sideline next to DC he'd grab more rebounds then PRIMO!!!

Comment

The defense has been awful this year. They were literally trading baskets there in the fourth, with guys getting to the rim with ease. This team is infuriating.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Oh yeah, line of the game.

I think it was around 7mins left in 3rd quarter.

Jack refers to Beasley as an 'enigma', a guy who has never lived up to his potential, and evident by him being on 3rd team despite potential. Now, while those things might be correct, immediate thought process that went through my mind:

"Are you serious?"

"Bargnani is the enigma of the world."

"Beasley certainly didn't live up to #2 but Bargnani never quite lived up to #1."

"Beasley is 23 while Bargnani know who is 27."

"Bargnani should be on his 3rd team - although with the constant overhaul of rosters in Toronto he is already on his 5th team."

"#tradeBargnani."

"#freeRaptorfans."

Comment

Comment from Valley of the Suns blog:

Can’t believe Gentry calling two consecutive plays for the cold Scola in the final 2 minutes of the game. If you’re telling me that “throw the ball into the post to Scola” is the best play you can come up with TWICE when you have a chance to draw up a play, you might have to find a new specialty.

Also, why was Beasley sitting on the bench in crunch time? Unbelievable.

Read more: http://valleyofthesuns.com/2012/11/3...#ixzz2DoaOxuo9
            I don't think the fan realizes who was guarding Scola. Teams love to attack Bargnani.

Comment

Glad to finally get a W last night. Barg's putting up some solid man to man D in the 4th quarter which helped us win. He all know he's pretty good man to man when he puts his mind to it, but it's always been his complete inability to be a help defender that makes him such a defensive liability - which is huge when you're sipposed to be a big man defending on the inside.
              Watching this game though I got the distinct feeling that this would simply have been another loss if the refs had jacked us on calls as has been the norm this year so far. It was only a matter of them not calling fouls in favor of the Suns late in the game.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                anyone have the highlight for that terrance ross dunk? that was like the best play
                Anyone? I watched most of the "game in an hour" and didn't see it. What's wrong with you internet? You're letting us down.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Anyone? I watched most of the "game in an hour" and didn't see it. What's wrong with you internet? You're letting us down.
                  it was in the first or second quarter. He stole it and threw down another tomahawk, i love to see this dude dunk. Insane hops

Comment

http://watch.nba.com/nba/games/20121...22?isPost=true

Click on Q2, scroll down to 6:42 with Ross' picture beside it
                    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

Thx!

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

wow Video playbyplay?!

Never seen this function on nba.com before, thanks so much!
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Yeah, that was a great play by Ross.

Most likely was not on any highlights because of the interview they were doing during live game action.

Comment

• I turned to my friend and said, "Yup, they just missed the highlight of the night."
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Ya they chose a fucking stupid time to interview those wheelchair basketball players. Could've done it at half time and cut off Leo Rautins fast break or whatever its called, no one gives a shit about him anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X