No announcement yet.

GT: vs Suns (Nov. 30, 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry is not clutch with free throws, he always seems to be missing them in the clutch.

Comment

Thank you basketball gods! Give me that W please!

Comment

a lot of non calls for raps. maybe the league wants to give us one.

Comment

that was silly from bargnani.He got away with that.

Comment

Totally forgot how good it feels to win!!!!

Comment

GET OUT THE SALAMI AND CHEESE BABY! THIS BALL GAME IS... over.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                GET OUT THE SALAMI AND CHEESE BABY! THIS BALL GAME IS... over.
                Feels damn good!

Comment

1-0 in the Pietrus era, amazing record when that guy is in our lineup!!

Comment

Woo.
                    Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

what is this feeling and who do I blame for it?

Comment

wtfraps wrote: View Post
                        a lot of non calls for raps. maybe the league wants to give us one.
                        Brown was hammered at the end there by Amir.

Comment

yeah david stern made the call at half time, told the refs to give us one
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Demar Derozan with a solid line. 23 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, and a steal.
                            Jose Calderon with 13 and 9 off the bench.
                            Amir Johnson with 16 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and a block.

Also sidenote, the entire starting lineup was negative in terms of the +/-... This was Toronto bench vs. Phoenix bench. No doubt ours was just better.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              Demar Derozan with a solid line. 23 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists, and a steal.
                              Jose Calderon with 13 and 9 off the bench.
                              Amir Johnson with 16 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and a block.

Also sidenote, the entire starting lineup was negative in terms of the +/-... This was Toronto bench vs. Phoenix bench. No doubt ours was just better.
                              I don't see "our guy" in your stat line there, he must have had another bad day. You might say his line sticks out like a SORE THUMB! Can't close your fist with a sore thumb. It needs to be amputated in this case.

4 points and 2 boards in 27 mins. Only 4 shots taken?? I think he's afraid to play at home now, must be reading RR lately.

Comment

How often can you say Bargnani's defense won the game in the final 2 minutes?

Quick #tradeBargnani so we'll all have warm and fuzzy memories.

Comment

Working...
                                X