GT: vs Suns (Nov. 30, 2012)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    I don't see "our guy" in your stat line there, he must have had another bad day. You might say his line sticks out like a SORE THUMB! Can't close your fist with a sore thumb. It needs to be amputated in this case.

4 points and 2 boards in 27 mins. Only 4 shots taken?? I think he's afraid to play at home now, must be reading RR lately.
    Can't deny the fact Bargnani played some incredible defense tonight. Especially late in the game.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Teeerrible officiating tonight. Suns got abused by the awful calls. We could have even lost that game should there have been the correct calls.

Fun game though, Pietrus lived up to my expectations and Bargs actually played some D.
      You know, if he wanted to, he could actually be a good defender. Some great one-on-one footwork there at the end.

Comment

Jose gotta quit it with the voodoo shit.

First TJ.
        Then Jack.
        Now Lowry.

#tradeJose #endtheVOODOO

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          How often can you say Bargnani's defense won the game in the final 2 minutes?

Quick #tradeBargnani so we'll all have warm and fuzzy memories.
          Haha, nice

Comment

Oh yeah, it wouldn't be right not to comment on DeMar.

He is an 'offensive' man now. Still a 'defensive' child.

He has stepped up his game this year and slowly is shedding the 'one-dimensional' label.

One more year training, lifting, and working on his game and he might be *gasp* worth that contract. Still a doubter, DeMar! Prove me wrong!

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Can't deny the fact Bargnani played some incredible defense tonight. Especially late in the game.
              This doesn't excuse the rest of the game. I guess I'm just nitpicking after a W, but that's not a line you see from any other teams' "guy". This is twice in 6 days. It's the inconsistency that drives me bonkers.

Comment

Story of the game:

- DeRozan
                - Bench
                - Bargnani's defence in the 4th
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  This doesn't excuse the rest of the game. I guess I'm just nitpicking after a W, but that's not a line you see from any other teams' "guy". This is twice in 6 days. It's the inconsistency that drives me bonkers.
                  Can't you just be happy with the win.

Comment

Bargnani was terrible defensively and I was glad Casey played him very few minutes because of it. Finally some sense of accountability. Still he showed up huge defensively in the 4th quarter during crunch time. Loved the second unit and their energy. Really kept the Raptors in the game after a poor start and then battle to get a lead in the 4th.

Comment

bargs put up a whopping 4 and 2 while playing decent defense briefly at the end of the game

hu-zah
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

T.Dot wrote: View Post
                        Can't you just be happy with the win.
                        Unfortunatley, no.

Comment

Best moment in Bargs career. 4 possessions back to back he played amazing defense. Twice one on one with Scola, once with Dragic, and he made the shot for Shanon brown at the end very difficult. AND THEN GRABBED THE REBOUND.

Trade him while he's HOT.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Team goes as far as DeRozan and Lowry takes us, they are without a doubt our go to guys. Pietrus already showing hes better than Mcguire with no actual team chemistry built up yet and what was with Klieza tonight? Bargnani struggling again Its all in BC's hands what happens with him but if we keep him he needs to put in some of DeRozan's work ethic this summer and expand is game our pull an OKC Thunder and have the team spend all offseason together training.

Comment

Only caught bits and pieces of this game when I tuned in for the second half, but it seemed like the refs were on a mission to give us this game. It looked like Phoenix got fouled on several possessions and didn't receive the call. Paying us back for the blown call in Charlotte?

Comment

Game Highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X