Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakers failing experiment - trades might be coming... with Toronto??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won't trade Bargnani + Calderon for just Gasol. We'd have absolutely no backup PG (yes, i know Jose has struggled, but he's still miles ahead of Lucas). If we're losing Jose, we're getting some kind of backup help.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
      We won't trade Bargnani + Calderon for just Gasol. We'd have absolutely no backup PG (yes, i know Jose has struggled, but he's still miles ahead of Lucas). If we're losing Jose, we're getting some kind of backup help.
      JL3 all day every day!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        JL3 all day every day!
        Oh God...

Comment

I actually don't think Lucas will be as bad as everyone's thinking. He clearly won't be the super-sub he was in preseason, but given a consistent 20 mpg, I don't think he'll be as bad as we've seen in spot minutes so far. I honestly think he can be a legit part of the rotation.

At the very least, it will (finally) put an end to the dreaded 2-PG lineup Casey inexplicably loves.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            I actually don't think Lucas will be as bad as everyone's thinking. He clearly won't be the super-sub he was in preseason, but given a consistent 20 mpg, I don't think he'll be as bad as we've seen in spot minutes so far. I honestly think he can be a legit part of the rotation.

At the very least, it will (finally) put an end to the dreaded 2-PG lineup Casey inexplicably loves.
            No it won't. We'll just see the same shit with Lucas instead of Jose.

Semi-related: Aren't we at the point where we need to seriously question Casey? 4-15, questionable rotations (such as the infamous JV benchings and the dreaded Bargs for Davis swap last night), and we've been beaten tactically in a lot of games.

Comment

Working...
            X