Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day: Raptors @ Kings (10pm Sportsnet 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Man, I really hate Leo. Did anyone notice that he said 'negative negativity' at some point? Is there positive negativity?
    Send him out of town with AB.

Comment

so much for pietrus doing it quietly

Comment

Air FRANCE!!

Comment

That was a pretty nasty dunk by Pietrus

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
            Its bargs. When he is on the court the deficit grows and they get whatever they want in the paint. Since he went to the bench and davis and amir are out there they arent just getting whatever they want and we are back down by 4. Bargs also puts JV in a bad spot because his shit defense leads to more fouls on JV which results in less play time and worse development of a key guy going forward. If we have any chance at a player that is even alive in return for Bargs they should pull the trigger.
            If we can all see it why can't DC? or does he see it and ignores it?

Comment

Comment

ouch poster davis

Comment

...and one for james johnson

Comment

sad thing is, with all this time left, u know Ed is coming out for #7...

Comment

Oh no. A timeout by Dwayne Casey.... Does that mean that Bargnani is coming in and Ed Davis is coming out? Better not be the case...

Comment

Calderon gets torched yet again in fourth quarter---it is like groundhog day. HE NEEDS TO GRAB A SEAT NEXT TO AB.

Comment

man if I see bargnani's candy ass in there these last minutes im gonna lose my shit. that nigga takes the power out of powerforward.

Comment

nice day for pietrus

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              If we can all see it why can't DC? or does he see it and ignores it?
                              BC's pick. BC's pride. Our loss.

Comment

Is anyone else surprised that Lowry hasn't averaged a triple double yet this year? I feel like he should have gotten one by now. He's always so close to one every game :/

Comment

Working...
                                X