Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calderon better as a starter for Raptors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
    I think the problem is Casey is putting Lowry in a position to play hero-ball. He's giving Calderon the PG reigns and Lowry the 2 guard spot. And we all know the 2 spot is where the scoring mostly comes from. Besides, nobody on the team is willing to put forth effort to grind for points. Bargnani is waiting behind the arc, Demar is camping on the perimeter. Somebody needs to muscle his way in or manufacture points. And Lowry is doing just that. The other problem is nobody crashes the board when he misses. How many times have we seen the past couple of games close to the end Lowry is getting his own rebound? Nobody's putting effort, so Lowry is. Jose is too scared to go in, he might get scratched.
    I wrote this in the Bargs' thread: this offense is terrible. It's all one-on-one nonsense. The only guy moving is Val who sets screens. Everyone just stands around and waits for his turn with the ball. It's awful. There are no easy looks, bigs don't get the ball in good spots, and that's when there isn't total confusion on the floor. I think Lowry just eventually says to himself, "screw this", and goes nuts.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      I wrote this in the Bargs' thread: this offense is terrible. It's all one-on-one nonsense. The only guy moving is Val who sets screens. Everyone just stands around and waits for his turn with the ball. It's awful. There are no easy looks, bigs don't get the ball in good spots, and that's when there isn't total confusion on the floor. I think Lowry just eventually says to himself, "screw this", and goes nuts.
      And i would do the same. This why Bargnani needs to go. No care attitude is infectious.

Comment

Working...
      X