Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ed gets double double. Bargnani comes in all goes to hell. What gives Casey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed gets double double. Bargnani comes in all goes to hell. What gives Casey?

So Bargnani can't even commit a foul when needed. I blame this loss on Casey. Why take ed out the game and put Bargnani in? even though he was bringing nothing to the table, he gets to stay in. 4 fouls with less than two minutes left in my opinion is not the time to take someone playing well out. Crazy! Is there a everything Casey thread?

He's our guy.

*checks standings...tied for last...

We live and die by our guy
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I really thinks BC telling Casey he has to play Bargnani as the teams centerpiece... its the only way I see it making sense give up Bargs isnt a guy you want in the 4th move him already.

great game from Pietrus Lowry and Ed WASTED!

Comment

Get rid of AB, Casey will play Davis all game guaranteed. ...but Andrea is where Bryan's dreams reside

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          I really thinks BC telling Casey he has to play Bargnani as the teams centerpiece... its the only way I see it making sense give up Bargs isnt a guy you want in the 4th move him already.

great game from Pietrus Lowry and Ed WASTED!
          I like Lowreys' game but he needs to know when to pass more. just saying.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
            I like Lowreys' game but he needs to know when to pass more. just saying.
            He was the only guy making a shot at the end of the game.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              He was the only guy making a shot at the end of the game.
              i agree, but before that he was not. 0 points in one quarter. pass the ball if it is not working. glad it picked up though so guess i can't hate on him. or barg for that matter. he is what he is. casey needs to stick with the hot hands.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                i agree, but before that he was not. 0 points in one quarter. pass the ball if it is not working. glad it picked up though so guess i can't hate on him. or barg for that matter. he is what he is. casey needs to stick with the hot hands.
                shooters have to shoot out of it. hard to the hole and get those free throws. lowry did exactly the right thing tonight

Comment

Lowry also had 11 assists, so it's hard to say he isn't passing.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

According to Doug Smith it was Amir Johnson, JV and Ed Davis' fault we lost this game. I am not linking the article because that guy is a hack and I dont want anyone else going there giving him hits.

"And, again, the Raptors got very little spark from the backup bigs. Amir Johnson and Davis are usually good at offering weak side help on clear drives, they were a bit slow getting over at times."

"And it’s a tactic that rookie Jonas Valanciunas has yet to master, which is part of the reason the Raptors have taken a step back defensively this season."

Comment

casey also benched jonas after just 15 minutes/3 fouls

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                        casey also benched jonas after just 15 minutes/3 fouls
                        That was appropriate. JV could not guard Cousins or Thompson and was no threat to score on offense.

Comment

"Come hell or high water". Nuff said.

Comment

Exposed

BC, AB and Casey are being exposed right now...... "He's our guy" to me means..... "We're a bunch of f**king losers"

Do they realize that they have the 2nd worst record in the ENTIRE Nba???

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Note to Casey - try something new or sent off with AB and BC

Comment

Note to Casey - try something new or GET sent off with AB and BC

#FireBC, #FireDwaneCasey (Hell or high water has come - time to go down with your ship!), #TradeBargnani, #TradeCalderon, #FreeEDDavis, #PlayJV, #PlayTRoss

Comment

Working...
                              X