Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colangelo trying to trade for Josh Howard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that trading Jose is the answer ati this point, no matter what you get in retourn. Howard is a good player, one time All Star, but his off court issues worries me.

Calderon has taken the second unit to a whole new level. Players like Amir, Sonny and recently Wright have been playing great since jose retourned. And our second unit looks like one of the best in the league right now.

Same thing for Butler, He's realy struggling right now, He's an athletic player with some playoff experience, but I'm not sold on him

Jose makes everyone around him better, that's not something I can say about Howard, Butler and most of the NBA players, I think BC knows this and He's not going to be traded

Comment

Getting Howard would be amazing, but I'm not willing to trade any of the main pieces of Toronto's current rotation. We're firing way too well to give anything up, especially Calderon.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Howard is in a huff because Marion has taken his mins./touches. Now where have we heard that before!
        Anyone want to endorse the machiavellian theory that BC knew this might happen by sending endorsing the Marion to Dallas transfer? And......
        Just saying.
        I like the way you are thinking!
        The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Howard does intrigue me, but I also question his work ethic because he doesn't have the best reputation as a hard worker or team player. Not sure he'd be good fit for this team.

Caron Butler sat out tonight and all the talk tonight is that its a smokescreen paving the way for a Butler for Jose trade.
          The report was Butler's knee was swollen - I like your explanation better!
          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
          X