When do you think AB will be gone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you think AB will be gone ?

It looks like a trade has never been more likely. What are your thoughts ?
    By the end of the week
    5.71%
    Before Xmas
    31.43%
    At trade deadline
    37.14%
    He'll be a raptor for the whole season
    25.71%

With the whole "Colangelo not looking to trade Bargnani" thing, I give it till the trade deadline (when I think the team knows more about what they need, and when Bargnani's value is a bit higher, unless Casey doesnt play him)

Comment

Whenever/if ever it happens, it won't be soon enough. I voted he'll be here for the whole season.

Comment

I hope before Xmas. If Toronto wants to salvage the season...and I don't even mean playoffs, I mean maybe winning 35 games. I know people want to tank, but we have no pick in what seems to be a shitty draft. I say try to get Pau as soon as possible, see if you can develop chemistry with him and our young pieces. There's nothing to tank for this season, and we don't have any reason to try and get capspace in a pretty shallow FA field, so we may as well get a quality vet who can help move us away from the Bargnani era.
        Note: I'm not stuck on it necessary being for Gasol, but a 32 year old big with tendinitis and a huge contract sounds like the best we could get in a Bargs-centered deal.

Comment

voted deadline. unless d'antoni can convince nash it's the best move i don't see l.a. moving gasol quickly.

Comment

We'd be like the pacers when they signed David West. Probably better when Valanciunas develops

Comment

By the end of the week, Jim Buss is bluffing, and BC is desperate.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

with the way he's been playing, I'd trade him right now for a steak burrito from burrito boyz...and maybe a drink too.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Whenever/if ever it happens, it won't be soon enough. I voted he'll be here for the whole season.
                  + 1. BC will go down with Bargs. This franchise is a mess.
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I doubt it happens until Dec 15th atleast...at that point other players who were signed in the off season can be included in trades.. that is ofcourse IF bargs isnt shipped for Gasol.

Comment

I say as early as the 15th but no later than the Christmas. If BC is trying to salvage this season than he knows he has to get Pau acclimated by January. That's when are biggest chance of saving this season begins. Starting with that 6 game home stand.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I voted that I expect Bargnani to be traded before Christmas, but by this I mean before the end of January. It would not shock me if it took place in the next two weeks, but I think the most likely trade still involves Pau (whether directly, or hopefully in a three team deal) and that won't be rushed too quickly.

It really does seem like the writing is on the wall for the first time...the fact that there is a concrete rumour (if there is such a thing) that Bargnani has been presented as a trade option by BC is significant.
                        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Yeah, I agree with Shantz. Somewhere after Christmas and well-before the trade deadline. Though I hope it's tomorrow, because I'm wasting so much time checking various NBA rumour sites.

Comment

Who are you guys kidding? He's staying for the season, why would we trade him when his value is at his lowest? They're going to keep playing him in crunch time until he shoots his way out of this slump, too bad that won't happen this season, or before the trade deadline.

Comment

I'm optimist, for rest of the season.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                              X