Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thoughts on the bullshit tsn pulled tonight? i love the raptors/nba but i don't think its going to survive in this market. what tsn did tonight was a absolute joke and embarrassing.
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

What happened?

Comment

yeah link please.
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

What? What happened? Agreed with Enlight, link!
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

they had the rights to the heat/knicks game but didn't show the game until late in the first quarter. they had some bullshit hockey lockout update talking about absolutely nothing
          "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
            they had the rights to the heat/knicks game but didn't show the game until late in the first quarter. they had some bullshit hockey lockout update talking about absolutely nothing
            Yeah, TSN has to stop and know what is the priority. I know Canada is a hockey nation, but there is a basketball game, televised nationally.... No one needs to hear them talk about something that's not going to happen.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Yeah they could have just had it in lettering at the bottom of the screen while the game was being played.

Comment

...wait...

Wrong place...
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                X