GT: Toronto Raptors (4-15) vs. Utah Jazz (10-10) | TSN 9pm et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    I had to bail on this team last night as well, I just did not see the same hope I saw in the Denver game.

In Denver you could actually see their potential to make a come back, against Utah it looked hopeless, they weren't having any of our runs.
    really.. i couldnt pull myself away..was like a car wreck..cant help but stare & think DAMN at least thats not me! LOL

Comment

• We gotta move Calderon and Bargnani then the Raps will truly be free.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
        really.. i couldnt pull myself away..was like a car wreck..cant help but stare & think DAMN at least thats not me! LOL
        In all honesty, I watched the ass pounding to the very end, I just did not have the energy to participate in the game thread or post pics anymore, I become indifferent in the final quarter. If the Raptors are not putting in the energy why should I.

Comment

• That was a disgusting showing by this team. I don't even know where to start.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            After all the shots they took at Triano on his way out, well, I suspect he's having a good laugh somewhere tonight.
            +1
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I didn't have time to watch the game, thank god. Going through this thread the morning after is absolutely depressing. Comments started out really positive, than did a complete 180 when ED got hurt. I see a lot of potential in the Wizards, especially when they get John Wall back...I don't think it'll be long before we're bottom of the East folks.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• We are on our way to our 1-3 pick... the problem is that I see Bryan fucking that up before he gets canned and trading for talent that will keep us on the treadmill to hopelessness.

Comment

• Trade bargs, obtain 3rd pick, buy paul milsap in the summer.

Too bad this year is going to be the weakest draft ever.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    At least the Blue Jays won't suck this season
                    We'll see.

Comment

• I'm watching the repeat on nbatv right now...the defensive rotations are a complete joke in the 2nd
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                      X