Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JV could potentially work with Hakeem the Dream!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
    Hate to brake it to you guys, but next summer JV along with Motiejunas will be cornerstones of Lithuanian national team in Euro Championship
    Not to say he couldn't work with Hakeem for a few weeks before or after the Euro championships

Comment

AJ360 wrote: View Post
      Not to say he couldn't work with Hakeem for a few weeks before or after the Euro championships
      Yeah I thought so too. How long did Hakeem work with Amare/JaVale? A week or so?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Lol did u just say dre? Its been 7 years and he has no post game whatsoever, outside of a turnaround jumper
        He had the same hook that Jonas is using before he got the footwork for turn around. I actually prefer Andrea in the post as he is actually efficient down there.

When mentioning Ewings impact it was more so the defensive side of the ball where he as a player was a game changer. You should look Ewing up on youtube and then you'll know how having him with the bigs would help. He plays the exact opposite to the 4 mentioned names.

Comment

Jonas Valanciunas working with Hakeem Olajuwon?

Saw someone mention this in another trend, searched it up and the possibility of it was true.

http://www.hoops-nation.com/?buzz=jo...akeem-olajuwon

Thoughts?

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote:
            Saw someone mention this in another trend, searched it up and the possibility of it was true.

http://www.hoops-nation.com/?buzz=jo...akeem-olajuwon

Thoughts?
            Old news, has been discussed before. There has been no new news around this as far as I know.

See the thread: JV could potentially work with Hakeem the Dream!

Comment

Working...
            X