Welp, that's it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp, that's it

Not going to watch anymore until a significant change is made. I can't handle it anymore and there's no way I can support it. Hopefully I can holla @ u all later.
    @sweatpantsjer

Even though they are awful at the moment I gotta watch and support them, its my team, Im a Rap fan, through the good and the bad....I hope things get positive soon though..

Comment

Ill keep watching.. Im a Loyal Raps Fan but im also a HUGE B-Ball fan soo even if the raps get blown out i still get enjoyment out of watching good Ball being played even if its against us...it was quite a nice sight seeing how the ball moved for that Utah team last night...We NEED that kind of movement
      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
        Ill keep watching.. Im a Loyal Raps Fan but im also a HUGE B-Ball fan soo even if the raps get blown out i still get enjoyment out of watching good Ball being played even if its against us...it was quite a nice sight seeing how the ball moved for that Utah team last night...We NEED that kind of movement
        +1

I play basketball every day...I like watching even if it's the other team playing well, just to get some pointers
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

So many loosing seasons ain't easy to watch

Comment

I'll tune in just to see if the Raps are competing. Can't blame ppl for not wanting to watch anymore

Comment

Other than JV and KL there is no hope.

Comment

I left Canada at the start of last season, when bargs was playing well, and haven't watched a raps game since. I'm flying into Toronto on 13th and my dad is going to get a couple of tickets to either the Mavs or Rockets game (and maybe the OKC game since I fly out of Toronto on Jan. 6th) I plan on watching every game over the three weeks I'm home. Hopefully my presence in the country will help right the ship!

I haven't seen this much negativity on this website ever. It'll be interesting for me to see what I think of how they play. I cashed in my raptors fan club id card for the last 2-3 seasons of the Carter era... (didn't watch a single game or follow the NBA) Not sure if I'm ready to do it again, but I think it's safe to say it's time for Bargnani to GTFO. Also, if we continue to be THIS bad I can't see the new owners keeping Coangelo.

Despite, the crap the raps have been shitting out lately, I am honestly, SUPER EXCITED to watch them play again. We'll see how many games my enthusiasm lasts.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                  Not going to watch anymore until a significant change is made. I can't handle it anymore and there's no way I can support it. Hopefully I can holla @ u all later.
                  I'm with you man. I'll still read about them online, but won't do anything that will help them make money until the ship is righted, or, at least no longer obviously sinking. And I won't argue when everyone tells me I'm an idiot for being a Raptors fan....

Comment

I hear you all. I'm a huge basketball fan and Raptors fan. I'm in Toronto for two weeks, and would really love to see a game, but I'm not paying money to watch them play right now. I fundamentally believe, if you pay to watch then you are just encouraging what the club is doing. I watched every game last year, minus maybe 2 or 3, and I find this season more unbearable. The onlhy reason I watch is to see JV and Ross. I'm pleasantly surprised with DeMar, and Lowry is a good addition. I like the hustle that Ed and Amir bring, and I respect Calderon. The rest of the team, including those three can be shipped out and I would even flinch,

Comment

meh... ive stuck through worse shows than this... even way further past the expiration..

i've been to jilly's for two hours straight...

i'll survive

Comment

I still watch, and I have tickets (stupid me purchased tickets for that 4 game pack in the early season) to the Mavs and Lakers game... at least those are two good teams, and I won't pass up the chance to boo VC or watch the Lakers.
                        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

There have been multiple games this season where I have been absolutely disgusted while watching, but then when it was over I was bummed and excited for the next game. Pumped for tomorrow even though I'm fully expecting a big loss.

Comment

Its all a matter of effort and accountability. With that being said Bargnani needs to be gone, i really don't care what its for. Ed Davis has been busting his tail on both ends and he rarely gets time. One Of BC or Bargnani have to go

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Its all a matter of effort and accountability. With that being said Bargnani needs to be gone, i really don't care what its for. Ed Davis has been busting his tail on both ends and he rarely gets time. One Of BC or Bargnani have to go
                              Only one?

Comment

Working...
                              X