7 Noah Vonleh SF/PF
    years old; 6'8"; 216 lbs.
    , HS Junior

8 T.J. Warren SF
    19 years old; 6'8"; 230 lbs.
    N.C. State, Freshman

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz2EVepiiJF
    http://www.draftexpress.com

I really hope the obligations on the pick are sent to OKC this year!

I wish we got our Boy Wiggins. Imagine the hype in Toronto

Comment

What's the terms of the pick? If we land between 4-14 we don't get the pick? but if we're 1-3rd worst we do ?
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
        What's the terms of the pick? If we land between 4-14 we don't get the pick? but if we're 1-3rd worst we do ?
        This thread is directly related to your question and gives the answer:

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...ects-amp-picks!

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
          Raptors keep pick if:

They pick 1-3 in the draft or
          They make the playoffs

OKC gets pick if:

Raptors don't make playoffs AND pick outside top 3 in the draft.
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Raptors keep pick if:

They pick 1-3 in the draft or
            They make the playoffs

OKC gets pick if:

Raptors don't make playoffs AND pick outside top 3 in the draft.
            2014 1-2 or make playoffs

2015 1-2 or make playoffs

2016 1 or make playoffs

2017 1 or make playoffs

2018 unprotected.

Comment

Andrew Wiggins would be one heck of a rebuilding block for this franchise. Canadian kid with uber amounts of talent at a position of need...what else could you ask for? They need some veteran help this year to at least finish in the 4-14 range and give OKC the Lowry pick. Then, they need to trade their half decent players and stockpile 2014 picks. With Stern retiring in 2014, I hope his going away gift will be Andrew Wiggins for the Raptors.

Comment

Excellent news.

All the Raptors have to do; is to continue being the Raptors. By losing a lot of games when they matter, and winning a lot when they don't. This will put us at about 10-13th in the East. Well out of playoff contention, and well out of a top 3 pick. Giving OKC the pick in this draft and letting us keep ours in 2014.

woohoo. i guess.

Comment

jd4 wrote: View Post
                  Andrew Wiggins would be one heck of a rebuilding block for this franchise. Canadian kid with uber amounts of talent at a position of need...what else could you ask for? They need some veteran help this year to at least finish in the 4-14 range and give OKC the Lowry pick. Then, they need to trade their half decent players and stockpile 2014 picks. With Stern retiring in 2014, I hope his going away gift will be Andrew Wiggins for the Raptors.
                  We can always trade for it, trade out it, swap picks, conditions. I would not count on Stern or the league, the only thing they are good for is the shaft. It's on us.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                    Excellent news.

All the Raptors have to do; is to continue being the Raptors. By losing a lot of games when they matter, and winning a lot when they don't. This will put us at about 10-13th in the East. Well out of playoff contention, and well out of a top 3 pick. Giving OKC the pick in this draft and letting us keep ours in 2014.

woohoo. i guess.
                    LOL. So sad that it has come to this. Cheering for the Raps to lose our 1st round draft pick and hoping that we not only to tank this year, but tank in a very specific and gentle way. Now there isn't even consolation that normally comes with sucking this bad. This has to be a new low for Raps fans.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      LOL. So sad that it has come to this. Cheering for the Raps to lose our 1st round draft pick and hoping that we not only to tank this year, but tank in a very specific and gentle way. Now there isn't even consolation that normally comes with sucking this bad. This has to be a new low for Raps fans.
                      It comes to the point where i just don't care anymore and i'm one of the hardcore Raps fan. This team is just tough to watch. Losing seasons every year...not fun.

Time to go back and cheer for my old team, the Houston Rockets.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

We need to accumulate as many 2014 first round picks as possible.

Let's start with this:
                        http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b9zuba4

Trade Bargnani for Walton along with Cleveland's 2014 draft pick (unprotected).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          We need to accumulate as many 2014 first round picks as possible.

Let's start with this:
                          http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b9zuba4

Trade Bargnani for Walton along with Cleveland's 2014 draft pick (unprotected).
                          Ha ha ha, Walton's PER is -3.2 and Bargnani has 13.1 PER but according to Hollinger we would increase our wins by 2 after this trade If Cavs would reject that offer, maybe we should trade him without acquiring Cleveland pick?
                          (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

knowing the raptors luck we'll finish 4th worst and lose our pick. I do agree we need to acquire as many picks as possible here. Have 2-3 lottery picks developing together.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

2013 NBA Draft (early, I know, but I'm bored)

Go ahead, say this season hasn't ended yet, criticize me, but I don't really care anymore.

SOOOOOO, who do you guys wanna draft? Seems like a weak draft, but I mean, there HAS to be SOME talent in there somewhere. I think we should draft a PF, but that's not happening until A) Bargs' ass is kicked outta town B) BC's ass is kicked outta town or C) both of their asses are kicked outta town. So who should we draft if we get a top 3 pick?

My first thought is either Muhammad or McAdoo. But that's just me. I don't think we should draft Muhammad though because we already have DD, Ross, and Fields in there, but whatever. BUT NO NOAH! I think he's a bust already.

Comment

Working...
                              X