NBA's softest players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA's softest players...

Sooooo, Hoopshype just released a list of the softest players in the NBA. Surprise Suprise - shitty Bargs topped the list. To quote hoopshype on bargs:

"Shoots like a small forward and rebounds like one. Except for an occasional long-armed blocked shot, this seven-footer also plays negligible defense. During his career, his aversion to mano-a-mano confrontations is evidenced by Bargnani’s averaging a mere 3.4 free throws per game."

Ha! His stock just keeps getting higher and higher. Good luck BC!

I wouldn't have a problem with him being soft, if he was scoring th eway he is capable of...what frustrates me most about him is that he just seems to take so many plays off, imagine what a force he could be if he showed DD;s willingness to work!!!

Comment

I think he is mentally soft, not physically soft like carter who would roll around or stop driving when guys made hard contact.

The reason he doesn't have many FT's, is because you don't foul the 3pt shooter, and parking on the permiter is Andrea's bread and butter.

Comment

enough of this guy.. so boring even talkin abt him

Comment

Curious where was Pau Gasol? lol

Comment

Nobody's stock has ever been effected by anything written by Hoopshype.
            And I suppose as a Raptors fan, it is news to everyone that he doesn't rebound or defend well for an average PF?
            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Hoopshype is about 6 years late to the party....

Comment

talking about Hoopshype, let's take a look at their home page...

Comment

Bargs as trade bait? I thought trade bait was supposed to be enticing....

Raps should clear house, keep TR and Val. They are young enough to help with a rebuild. Everyone else should be moved for as many picks as possible

Comment

Working...
                  X