Tickets for Friday night..need 'em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Friday night..need 'em?

What's going on RR family? Sorry about the last minute notice, but I have a couple of seats for this Friday's game versus VC and the Dallas Mavericks that I can't use because My baby girl is sick and I don't want to stray too far from home. The tickets are in the platinum level, section 106, row 15 and facing the Mavs bench. I'm looking at getting 110 bucks for the pair, so it's more than half off. If you're interested, shoot me a pm.

MangoKid wrote: View Post
    What's going on RR family? Sorry about the last minute notice, but I have a couple of seats for this Friday's game versus VC and the Dallas Mavericks that I can't use because My baby girl is sick and I don't want to stray too far from home. The tickets are in the platinum level, section 106, row 15 and facing the Mavs bench. I'm looking at getting 110 bucks for the pair, so it's more than half off. If you're interested, shoot me a pm.
    Mango, I hope it is nothing serious and your little girls is well soon.

Comment

Hottest ticket in town.

Comment

your gf is not the only one that would rather stay home and puke it out in the toilet, I suspect many fans will be doing something similar when the game starts

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          your gf is not the only one that would rather stay home and puke it out in the toilet, I suspect many fans will be doing something similar when the game starts
          It's actually my 2-month old baby, but hey, thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hope everything is okay Mango! Sending positive energies your way my man!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Mango, I hope it is nothing serious and your little girls is well soon.
              Thanks for the well wishes, Matt. We're just on egg shells right now because she's sick at both ends (tmi, sorry). It makes for real sleepless nights.

Comment

as my Grandma always says...babies bounce. At least I think she said that....my parents let her babysit me way too much growing up

I take her comment to mean Babies generally pull through these things
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  Thanks for the well wishes, Matt. We're just on egg shells right now because she's sick at both ends (tmi, sorry). It makes for real sleepless nights.
                  I know too well.

There is always work to catch a few Z's - lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X