Clear All

• Bucks

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=asugavw

Dalembert/Valanciunas/Gray
    Davis/Johnson/Gooden
    Fields/PiƩtrus/Acy
    DeRozan/Ross/Anderson
    Lowry/Udrih/Lucas

As much as I love JV, we need another starting quality center at least for this season if we want to compete.
    Bargs gone.
    Jose gone.
    Kleiza gone, meaning more playing time for Ross.
    Gooden is a good veteran PF who accepts any role/situation he's in and he's a hustler.
    Udrih is a good backup PG.

Sam and Beno's contracts run up at the end of the season. SAM IS FROM MTL

At this point I think thats the best you can get for a Jose/Barg package.

We are working with severely damaged goods.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      At this point I think thats the best you can get for a Jose/Barg package.

We are working with severely damaged goods.
      I disagree. I don't like this trade, I think it's terrible for the raps and if this is the best one available...pass.

Comment

I wouldn't want to make a trade for the sake of making a trade. I'd want improvement and I don't think this would improve us.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
          I disagree. I don't like this trade, I think it's terrible for the raps and if this is the best one available...pass.
          I didn't say it was a great trade, but something very similar is what will transpire when it comes time to make a deal for Jose/Bargs.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

The trade is actually good for the Raptors. Dalembert and Udrih's contracts expire at the end of the season. Gooden is all Raps will be left with and he's a good player to have. The Bucks IMO would hesitate to do this. Yes it makes the team a little better but they'll be committing to Bargnani(10 mil) and Kleiza(5 mil) beyond this season. I don't they'd want to do that.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Thy have a lot of pfs: John Henson,Larry Sanders (too thin to play center even if he's lisyed as one), Ekpe Udoh, Mbah a Moute (even though defensively he's more of a SF) Ilyasova and Tobias Harris are better suited to play Power Forward even though they're listed as SFs, so if we could get someone like Larry Sanders (dude is balling this year) I would be more than happy, Henson, or Mbah who is one of the better defensive wings in the NBA right now, i would be happy.

Comment

I don't think we would be able to get one of their young and promising forwards. Tucas, I actually think it would be a good trade, and I don't see what we could get better at this point. That being said, I would do it anyway, because we absolutely need a big change RIGHT NOW. And if it doesn't improve our team, it probably doesn't hurt it neither.

Comment

Working...
                X