So Tonights game vs the Nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Employee wrote: View Post
    So funny they're "trying" to bring Acy back. I woulda made the call as soon as Amir threw that mouthpiece. They have an airport in Bakersfield?
    Bus terminal?
    Welp, that sucked.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Not deep in talent, but deep in position.

PG: Lowry/Calderon/Lucas
      SG: Derozan/Ross/Anderson
      SF: Fields/Kleiza/Pietrus
      PF: Bargnani/Johnson/Davis/Acy
      C: Valanciunas/Gray

At every position, the back-ups are all capable of playing good minutes and contributing, and capable of starting. Not saying we are deep in talent, but we had guys behind another to step up. Now that depth is gone, for the 1st tier of players are basically gone due to injury. 8 players in a game? Usual playoff rotation right? Except when your back-ups are third string type players and a rookie.
      Wait a minute....I thought there was not an issue of talent but rather issues surrounding lack of attention to detail and focus? (Sarcasm)

Comment

robert parrish 00 wrote: View Post
        Maybe they can get Mcguire back before he packs his bags. Quick BC!

I know they will get blown out. But I kind of like this line up. Let our young guys play. Finally Casey will be forced to play Aaron Gray. FINALLY! He is our Rasho, so why is he riding the pine.
        If we win tonight DC will seriously have to make long term changes to minute distribution when AB comes back or risk losing his job.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
          Not deep in talent, but deep in position.

PG: Lowry/Calderon/Lucas
          SG: Derozan/Ross/Anderson
          SF: Fields/Kleiza/Pietrus
          PF: Bargnani/Johnson/Davis/Acy
          C: Valanciunas/Gray

At every position, the back-ups are all capable of playing good minutes and contributing, and capable of starting. Not saying we are deep in talent, but we had guys behind another to step up. Now that depth is gone, for the 1st tier of players are basically gone due to injury. 8 players in a game? Usual playoff rotation right? Except when your back-ups are third string type players and a rookie.
          The thing about this 'depth' is that any team could do this, if they wanted to. Lucas, Anderson, Pietrus, Acy, Gray -- these are all guys that no one really wanted. Any team that has 5 spots to fill could go scour the free agency market and D-League and pick up players of similar or equal value. Other than Pietrus, who I later read had been pursued by other teams, all these guys are easily replaceable.

So really, saying we're "not deep in talent but deep in position" basically means we suck, and that the GM is just lazy. The fact that the starting 5-9 are so weak to begin with, and then the GM goes off and fills the next 5 spots with junk, should tell us a lot about how much of a mess this team is in right now.
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

Let's go Raptor, let's go!

LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
              Let's go Raptor, let's go!

that gif pretty much sums up our season so far LOL

Comment

I love that costume.. I like it when he sucks in his face and then goes up to a fan sitting courtside and then blows it back out again. Hilarious!

Oh sorry, the game is going on? Stop distracting me.. this guy is hilarious! What? Deron just blew past Calderon again for yet another easy basket? Nevermind that -- Look, he just rolled down the stairs and made that fan lose all his popcorn! Hahahaha good times!
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  It's gonna be ugly, especially if Lopez plays
                  Lopez is out... injured foot
                  TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                    that gif pretty much sums up our season so far LOL
                    And the franchise's existence......

Get rolling and then fall flat on face.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think this team could pull out 5 or 6 wins on the remaining 9 games this year. Of course that's assuming they figured out how to play the last 5 minutes of a game.

Other than tonight and their trip to San Antonio later on this month, every other game is "winnable".

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                        Call me crazy, but I think this team could pull out 5 or 6 wins on the remaining 9 games this year. Of course that's assuming they figured out how to play the last 5 minutes of a game.
                        Was that suppose to be ".... could pull out 5 or 6 wins on the remaining 59 games this year...."?

**I'm just trolling now. Kidding**

Comment

The Nets haven't even won a game without Lopez this season, that's one positive.

On a negative, the Wizards only have 1 win less than us now...

Comment

Andrea Bargnani = Wally Pip
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

The team could pull out of this and beat them through tenacity and perseverance, or fall down harder than Manny Pacquiao.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

What really boggles my mind, is the fact that most of you are still hopeful enough to get disappointing by this loss.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X