Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargnani out indefinitely(likely 1-2 months)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani out indefinitely(likely 1-2 months)

Is it bad I feel like this is good news?
    @ekoreen: A medical source says that a torn ligament in the elbow probably means a 1-2 month absence for Bargnani.

I wanted bargnani out but not like this.

seriously it is like he is going out of his way to screw the raps.

I know he did not get injured on purpose but hopefully you know what I mean.

Comment

ed davis is one of my favorite raptors so im thrilled.

how sweet it is /devlin voice.

Comment

***. You guys are something else. I've never seen this from any other fan base.
        You guys are happy and celebrating that Andrea is injured and you say you're not, but you're just lying to yourself.

Comment

This is just delaying a trade. Must be a part of BC's evil plan

Comment

This is bad news. There goes any possibility of him getting dealt. He's like a million barnacles attached to a sinking ship. Hey, he's Barnacle Bargnani!!!
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

No choice you have to amenesty him. It's all business nothing personal.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

T.Dot wrote: View Post
                You guys are happy and celebrating that Andrea is injured and you say you're not, but you're just lying to yourself.
                I'm unhappy because he cannot be moved. Him being healthy and scoring 20+ points makes him marketable. Him wearing a sling with the Primo Pasta Death Stare is not. He can't even cheer for this team while on the bench!
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I'm celebrating.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

listen we are not happy about the injury itself, that is just slightly....sadistic. I am happy about the oppurtunity it brings to other players. Namely Ed.

Comment

I guess hell will be a nice place for you.

Comment

did no one else find it ironic that Bargnani hurt himself going hard to the rim for a dunk?

Comment

I guess hell will be a nice place for you.
                          I don't believe in hell, I am an atheist. cheers.

Comment

Not happy he is injured.

Very happy he is out.

Comment

***. You guys are something else. I've never seen this from any other fan base. You guys are happy and celebrating that Andrea is injured and you say you're not, but you're just lying to yourself.
                              really? well you haven't been around the block. Just this year fans cheered during a Kansas City Chiefs game when Matt Cassell left the game with a concusion.

Why does it even matters if fans are less than moral with a player? Are you that sensitive about Bargnani or are there certain ways fans are supposed to act?

Comment

Working...
                              X