Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargnani out indefinitely(likely 1-2 months)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we can really rebuild on the court! Sorry I'm not sorry.

Comment

You could of made this trade all day after his 13 games last year. I know I wasn't the only one yelling to flip the switch while the value was high.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        seriously it is like he is going out of his way to screw the raps.
        In my opinion, this is very poor choice of words considering he got hurt driving hard to the basket to dunk over a defender.

There is a side of me that wants him out just to see who would be the next RR target. No big deal, I will continue to cheer for the Cavs and the Raptors, and hope most ex-Raptors do well on their new teams.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
          In my opinion, this is very poor choice of words considering he got hurt driving hard to the basket to dunk over a defender.

There is a side of me that wants him out just to see who would be the next RR target. No big deal, I will continue to cheer for the Cavs and the Raptors, and hope most ex-Raptors do well on their new teams.
          Everyone is pretty sensitive these days.

I was being facetious.

Comment

Holy hell cant believe I read all of this. Kudos to each and everyone of you for caring about the team when realistically the franchise doesn't deserve it. TO has incredible support for arguable the biggest collection of losing franchises of any city.

Hate blaming coaches as they don't choose the players they get but all summer we kept hearing Casey type players and no difference if anything its been worse. Casey has got to go back the defensive side of the ball and focus there and forget the offense as he clearly isn't capable of coaching it.

BC did a great job with the first roster haul over IMO but ever since that summer its been down hill from there. Way too much player change over and no clear direction or identity with the roster leaves many puzzles including myself. Free agency hes been a nightmare, small trades hes done well, big trades have been god awful and hes done a very good job with his first round picks when hes kept them (second rounder have been bad but cant hold it against him). Other then drafting i don't see a purpose for him and think hes overstayed his welcome.

Christmas wish is for BC to get his walking papers and for the franchise to take a long hard look at the right GM with a plan to rebuild this team through the draft. Let Casey finish the season and see if he can get the current players motivated to play defense again. If not then let him go and not pick up his 3rd year option.

Would love to see a reputable coach with a no nonsense attitude to lead this team as we don't have a leader in the room (don't tell me Lowry is). Time for MLSE to dip into the pocket and pay a big time coach.

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
              Holy hell cant believe I read all of this. Kudos to each and everyone of you for caring about the team when realistically the franchise doesn't deserve it. TO has incredible support for arguable the biggest collection of losing franchises of any city.

Hate blaming coaches as they don't choose the players they get but all summer we kept hearing Casey type players and no difference if anything its been worse. Casey has got to go back the defensive side of the ball and focus there and forget the offense as he clearly isn't capable of coaching it.

BC did a great job with the first roster haul over IMO but ever since that summer its been down hill from there. Way too much player change over and no clear direction or identity with the roster leaves many puzzles including myself. Free agency hes been a nightmare, small trades hes done well, big trades have been god awful and hes done a very good job with his first round picks when hes kept them (second rounder have been bad but cant hold it against him). Other then drafting i don't see a purpose for him and think hes overstayed his welcome.

Christmas wish is for BC to get his walking papers and for the franchise to take a long hard look at the right GM with a plan to rebuild this team through the draft. Let Casey finish the season and see if he can get the current players motivated to play defense again. If not then let him go and not pick up his 3rd year option.

Would love to see a reputable coach with a no nonsense attitude to lead this team as we don't have a leader in the room (don't tell me Lowry is). Time for MLSE to dip into the pocket and pay a big time coach.
              It's time for MLSE to get a legit GM, not a used car salesman like BC.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

RapthoseLeafs wrote: View Post
                Yes .... Ed played well tonight. As did Jonas. Even Erin Gray (somewhat). But this was not a good test. Brooklyns' Bigs were Bench equivalents. Dwill has been in crap mode of recent, but wthout Lopez, this team is f**ked.
                Sorry, you lost me at Erin Gray. Not sure if it was intentional and I missed the joke or if I missed that Ricky Schroeder's mom was playing for the Raps

Comment

LOL Jclaw.. Silver Spoons! You've totally dated yourself there.
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

Working...
                  X