X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been 8 years MOVE ON.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

He gave up 6.5 seasons entertaining the Raptors fans with his extraordinary plays.

Fans hate him for leaving after 6.5 seasons when he understood he's not winning a title with this team.

Delusional fans. I (an impartial fan) on ther other hand, respect Vince.

Comment

Ross is going to do something special tonight, i can just feel it.

Comment

omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
          He gave up 6.5 seasons entertaining the Raptors fans with his extraordinary plays.

Fans hate him for leaving after 6.5 seasons when he understood he's not winning a title with this team.

+1000
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I guess its not completely his fault. That Retard Bobcock should have traded him to a garbage team for a top pick and some pieces instead of sending him to a fucking division rival for a bunch of scrubs

Comment

Vince can be the biggest douchebag at times but Its not fair to keep booing him. Especially after he came out and said all those great things about TO and how he cleared up rumors that he wanted out. #LetItGo
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Old arguments but it is not as black and white as that.

He quit on the franchise and team.

He stopped playing hard. He milked injuries. He is one of the reasons after 2005 players now get fined for suggesting a trade either themselves or through representatives. He made it virtually impossible for the Raps to get anything near value in a trade given his well-known and expressed desire to leave and poor play on the court.

The booing has gone on way too long but for those who continue to do so, there is good reason why many cannot forgive or forget.

Personally, I just no longer care.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Old arguments but it is not as black and white as that.

He quit on the franchise and team.

He stopped playing hard. He milked injuries. He is one of the reasons after 2005 players now get fined for suggesting a trade either themselves or through representatives. He made it virtually impossible for the Raps to get anything near value in a trade given his well-known and expressed desire to leave and poor play on the court.

The booing has gone on way too long but for those who continue to do so, there is good reason why many cannot forgive or forget.

Personally, I just no longer care.
                  +1
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post

Vince can be the biggest douchebag at times but Its not fair to keep booing him. Especially after he came out and said all those great things about TO and how he cleared up rumors that he wanted out. #LetItGo
                    Just because he says now he did not want out in 2004 does not mean it is true. He lack of effort during the start of the 2004 season spoke for itself. FYI he again got booed last night loudly.

Comment

Working...
                    X