To boo or not to boo VC? Mavs @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To boo or not to boo VC? Mavs @ Raptors

Some good news? Anderson and Kleiza are expected to dress tonight, and Amir finished his suspension
    Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Fri Dec 14, 2012, 06:01 PM.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Shit, who really cares now?

I don't like or respect the guy for what he did. He set the franchise back quite some time. I know he was a young man at the time and has acknowledged he'd do it over again.

I no longer care and I hope the majority of fans at the ACC do not either.

Comment

how about we give him a standing O...that will really mess with his head! LOL

should break out the "Trade The Pasta Boy" Chants..
      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Fri Dec 14, 2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Shit, who really cares now?

I don't like or respect the guy for what he did. He set the franchise back quite some time. I know he was a young man at the time and has acknowledged he'd do it over again.

I no longer care and I hope the majority of fans at the ACC do not either.
        Agreed.
        Don't boo, don't cheer. Treat him like any other 4th best player on a team we play against.

He ruined it for us and he ruined it for himself, now he's just doing as much PR as he can to either get a jersey up on a rafter or to ease his wary soul, not sure which (guess the former though). Let's move on and let him not make it into the Hall of Fame in peace.

Comment

I still have a soft spot for him. Still think of him as one of ours, even though I have booed and wanted to see him roll around on the ground for the other team.

I would be happy to give him a 2nd chance. Only if he meets us half way and plays for a vet minimum. A gesture on his part that should not be missed by the fans. (ok maybe a vet minimum is asking too much, a reduced rate anyway)

I would be curious to see if Toronto could rejuvinate him, maybe it can transform him into one of those classy vets (aka Winfield for the Blue Jays) that puts us over the top.
          '
          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Dec 14, 2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Boo Bargnani instead. Vince has done way more to this franchise than that "sausage".
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I'm too hungover to get into this one again...
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                Boo Bargnani instead. Vince has done way more to this franchise than that "sausage".
                Booing is part of the fun, I am all for the bronx cheer. If Andrea gets treaded, part of the fun of going to a Raptor game is to see the crowd give that emotional jolt to the event. Those xRaptor Carter games were a hot ticket and a huge reason for that was the extra tension in the crowd.

With Vince though, its like a beating a dead horse at this stage... only the really cold hearted sons of bitches will boo.

Comment

I can never hate Vince legit if it werent for him we wouldn't have a franchise today isn't that right Vancouver? exactly. Anderson is back smart player watching him go down made me know it was a sign of awful things to come. KEEP KLIEZA ON THE BENCH! thanks.

hopefully we can have something to smile about tonight with a W. I really don't like JL3 as back up pg he is just goddam streaky.

Comment

who cares if people boo him or not?

If one wants to boo him do it. If one doesn't want to then don't bother.

No idea why 'booing' becomes such a common topic regarding the Raptors and former Raptors.

Comment

Oh, right, let's boo Vince so that he can light up Demar for 30 points. Yay!
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        I can never hate Vince legit if it werent for him we wouldn't have a franchise today isn't that right Vancouver? exactly. Anderson is back smart player watching him go down made me know it was a sign of awful things to come. KEEP KLIEZA ON THE BENCH! thanks.

hopefully we can have something to smile about tonight with a W. I really don't like JL3 as back up pg he is just goddam streaky.
                        I don't think thats the case at all. Vince brought alot of attention to the Raptors for a short period of time, but the franchise is secure and has always been secure despite the history of losing.

Vancouver doesn't have the market that Toronto does. It needed to be good (or atleast not pathetic) to get the fan base required. Toronto has a large enough market in Golden Horseshoe to keep the team stable through almost anything.

Comment

Ok, fine... would a mod please change the title to "Homecoming for VC... Mavs @ Raptors"?
                          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Im going to the game tonight, and there is no way I am booing him.

Comment

Sucks how things went down a few years ago, but I'm over it and my feelings about him now are generally positive.

Comment

Working...
                              X