No announcement yet.

GT: Dallas at Toronto TSN 7:00pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some good garbage time for the rooks, Kman is a beast its going to take time for JV, Davis and Amir knew how to frustrate him

Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Dec 14, 2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Acy with the bucket, everyone is in at the party

Comment

Damn 21 point win

Comment

standing O from the fans

Comment

Feels good to win

Comment

W

Comment

Theory: Dwayne's old team threw the game for the sake of his career!

Though I think Bargs' comments really set off our team as well.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Theory: Dwayne's old team threw the game for the sake of his career!

Though I think Bargs' comments really set off our team as well.
                  Most likely. Lucas, Calderon, and Derozan had a point to prove about who they need on the court.
                  Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

It would be nice if the raps could grab a few W's, if only to get of the eastern conference basement

Comment

• don't bash casey like some of you guys but wtf was he thinking putting jose and val back in the game with 2 mins left?
                      "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

• for val i am thinking he is giving him minutes since the rook was having a bad night, for jose I don't know... maybe lucas was gassed.

would be a good question for post game

Comment

• Way to go Ross. #tradeBargnani 3 games without him our Defense is that much better.

Comment

• said it was good to play full 4 quarters of good defensive basketball, things should be okay when everyone is back, anderson brings extra D

Comment

• Wow what a defensive game played! Nothing much to say but we dominated them. Nice to see better off ball action from the Raptors offensively!

And I'm off to see the hobbit!

Comment

• said that he is still trying to get used to the nba 3 point line, much diffrent then college, guys close in on you much quicker, asked if its that much of a diffrence, he said its a BIG diffrence

Comment

Working...
                                X