Any Trade that Went Down Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHD wrote: View Post
    Thing about James Johnson is that he was actually a decent player, but had some serious issues with discipline and/or respecting his coaches. It's unfortunate but even though he's probably better than Anderson / Kleiza / Fields, he wouldn't have helped us in the end.
    James johnson is not better than Fields. He overachieved on a shit team thats it. Even Alan Anderson is better than that weed smoking scrub. Pietrus is easily better than Johnson don't even lie to yourself. Fields hasn't even got to play at 100% this year, when he does you'll eat your words

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      James johnson is not better than Fields. He overachieved on a shit team thats it. Even Alan Anderson is better than that weed smoking scrub. Pietrus is easily better than Johnson don't even lie to yourself. Fields hasn't even got to play at 100% this year, when he does you'll eat your words
      I hope so.

Comment

I think Derrick Williams is a bust, like a Michael Beasley type of bust but worse.

He's not a good rebounder, he's too small (or plays too small) to finish at the rim, his shot is bad, etc. Minnesota's done everything to give him the job but he can't hold on to it -- he's actually slipping out of the rotation entirely because they actually want to win some games now and he kills them.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

So Utah made it clear they are looking to trade Milsap or Jeffereson asap before deadline, hopefully Raps can jump on this without damaging the core of (Ross,DeRozan, Davis, JV and Lowry.)

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
            I think Derrick Williams is a bust, like a Michael Beasley type of bust but worse.

He's not a good rebounder, he's too small (or plays too small) to finish at the rim, his shot is bad, etc. Minnesota's done everything to give him the job but he can't hold on to it -- he's actually slipping out of the rotation entirely because they actually want to win some games now and he kills them.
            I disgaree. When you look at his stats, when given minutes, he can produce, and by minutes i mean 30+.

I think BC should take a look at D-Will. If it doesnt work out, he's an expiring next year.
            Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Mon Dec 17, 2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              I disgaree. When you look at his stats, when given minutes, he can produce, and by minutes i mean 30+.

I think BC should take a look at D-Will. If it doesnt work out, he's an expiring next year.
              I've got no issue with taking a look at him, but you're talking about trading Bargnani for an expiring. I think we should try to get more -- otherwise why not just amnesty him.

True, Derrick Williams has produced well in games he played 30+ minutes. However, I've always been a believer that if a player is good, he will earn the minutes. Why does Derrick Williams only have 15 games where he played 30+ minutes? Why did it take him 75 career games to reach that milestone?

This is a 2nd overall pick on a below-average to average team. There's absolutely no reason why he isn't getting an opportunity to play, unless he just isn't good.
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

Found a nice article on Williams from a Minnesota paper:
                http://www.minnpost.com/sports/2012/...rrick-williams

Shows the positives and negatives of Williams. I don't think he's going to be an all-star anytime soon, but I also don't think we've seen the best of him.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  So Utah made it clear they are looking to trade Milsap or Jeffereson asap before deadline, hopefully Raps can jump on this without damaging the core of (Ross,DeRozan, Davis, JV and Lowry.)
                  We should be going after Millsap

Comment

Working...
                  X