Rebuilding: Who Is Doing It Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    That was insane! Kyrie has some mad handles. He almost made Jason Kidd face plant on the hardwood
    Actually I thought Kidd played him quite well. If you bring his age into it, he did a fantastic job. Kyrie only had to do all the herky jerky because Kidd was on him.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Who was the better first overall PG pick?

John Wall or Kyrie Irving?
      Hmm good question. I think they're both great picks. While Kyrie is SICK and will get his; John Wall is an incredibly unselfish play-maker, who was forced to take on a pretty big offensive load his first couple seasons. Give him some guys to pass to, and I see him being more dynamic than Rubio.

I'd take either as the leader of our pack, but would probably prefer to have John Wall running the show.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Hmm good question. I think they're both great picks. While Kyrie is SICK and will get his; John Wall is an incredibly unselfish play-maker, who was forced to take on a pretty big offensive load his first couple seasons. Give him some guys to pass to, and I see him being more dynamic than Rubio.

I'd take either as the leader of our pack, but would probably prefer to have John Wall running the show.
        John Wall is probably the better floor general, and a more traditional all-around point guard. While Kyrie Irving is a star guard, who has stage presence.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Actually I thought Kidd played him quite well. If you bring his age into it, he did a fantastic job. Kyrie only had to do all the herky jerky because Kidd was on him.
          I never said ALMOST. J Kidd did a pretty damn good job keeping up with him. Any other pg as old as kidd would be on the floor rubbing his ankles

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Who was the better first overall PG pick?

John Wall or Kyrie Irving?
            Kyrie was voted as the worst defensive player in the league last season. John Wall is leaps and bounds better than Kyrie on defense but Kyrie is much better on offense. Depends what the team is looking for.

Comment

Which team do you see having the best team on the court three years out?

I like New Orleans cause of Davis and another high pick or two that are coming... I also like Portland. I'll put Orlando here only because I like what the new GM has done and I think they'll figure it out.

Which team do you see rebuilding to mediocrity?

Toronto. Detroit. Cleveland.

Which rebuild do you see failing completely?

Sacramento. Phoenix.

Who is still lottery bound 3 years out?

Sactown, PHX. Probably Toronto. Washington.

Comment

Best team in 3 years - Portland, Cleveland, NOH

Mediocrity - Toronto, Phoenix

Fail teams - Washington. (Oh god Washington ). Sacramento.

Lottery Bound in 3 years - Any of them. Some will realize they attempts have failed and start over. The mediocre teams could easily be sitting in that 10-7 range and be hit or miss lottery wise. But Washington (oh god Washington ),and Sacramento

Question: how does Dallas fit in here? They are retooling, but not rebuilding.

Comment

I would say Dallas isn't truly rebuilding until the Dirk era is complete. No doubt they need to make some serious moves in the next two before Dirk truly fades
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Dallas is retooling, but, depending on their moves, and how Dirk pans out in the next few years, i think they're bound to Mediocrity until they find a big talent again.

Comment

Working...
                    X