X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto houston deal

Houston Gets: Bargnani, 2013 2nd rounder

Toronto Gets: Marcus Morris, Terrence Jones

Houston gets a scorer who can help them win now and make the playoffs.
    Toronto Gets two young athletic combo forwards who will be useful in the future.

Yeah I also really think we could work a deal with Houston, involving some of their young forwards/centers. I don't think we could get much better in return for Bargnani right now.

Comment

i was pulling for tjones with our number 8 pick in the draft. i think houston has a player in morris though. doubt they throw him away

Comment

raptors98 wrote: View Post
        ...Houston gets a scorer who can help them win now and make the playoffs.
        Toronto Gets two young athletic combo forwards who will be useful in the future.
        Aren't you trying to get rid of Bargs because he isn't a scorer who can help Toronto win now and make the playoffs????? If he has somehow changed, then Toronto should keep him.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Aren't you trying to get rid of Bargs because he isn't a scorer who can help Toronto win now and make the playoffs????? If he has somehow changed, then Toronto should keep him.
          Bargnani doesnt fit the system, he won't help us make the playoffs this year, JV i a willing help defender, but he wont mask Andrea's lack of defensive effort as well as Asik would, Bargnani would be a better fit in houston, i would do this trade.

Comment

Working...
          X