Future Top Point Guards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Well he had plenty of treatments on his knee, also he's dealing with ongoing knee problems, but it's kinda impressive.

12 years is long time.

Tik.. tak...
    Was anyone watching last night's TNT games? The crap Wade has to go through just to play is insane.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Was anyone watching last night's TNT games? The crap Wade has to go through just to play is insane.
      what crap?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        what crap?
        I forget what they called it, but they were machine-legging things he has to wear for a certain amount of time before (each?) games....Trying to find a pic
        Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Jan 10, 2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Wade's position is also not nearly as deep as the PG position...so that comes into play too.
          Well, how many current point guards are better than Wade this year? Position depth is more relevant if we are talking about the 5th best SG. Being the 5th best SG in this league does not mean as much. But Wade and Harden are legit All Stars.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Rubio over Curry? Interesting...
            just took the two from previous off not in order. i think in order would be

wall
            curry
            rubio
            lillard
            walker

Comment

There's probably gonna be a PG that comes out of nowhere in the coming years such as Lillard did last year
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                There's probably gonna be a PG that comes out of nowhere in the coming years such as Lillard did last year
                Id put my money on that being dante exum, just like the guy's game. Can shoot and is really long for a point guard. Feel like he has huge potential.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                  Id put my money on that being dante exum, just like the guy's game. Can shoot and is really long for a point guard. Feel like he has huge potential.
                  Pre injury Sean Livingston?

Comment

It’s really interesting reading this thread. I think a lot of people would be shocked to know that Kyle would be a top 5 point guard.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                      This is a thread, somewhat influenced by Enlightenment, who asked in the thread 'Rebuilding: Who is doing it right?'.

Now, this isn't much about the draft, but more about the point guards.

My question I pose to all of you is, who do you believe, will be the best point guards in the future?
                      It could be your top 5, it could be your top 3, top 10 whatever it may be. Also state, specifically how far/near into the future? ex: 3 years, my top 3 guards are; etc, etc, etc.

I'm a point guard myself, and I love watching great play from the floor general, and seeing how they get their teammates involved, and how to make an impact on the game.

My list goes for Top 5, in 4-5 years.

In order:

1 - Derrick Rose (once, or if ever returns to complete form).
                      2 - Kyrie Irving
                      3 - Ricky Rubio
                      4 - Russel Westbrook
                      5 - Eric Bledsoe
                      Wow, was I ever wrong.

Steph
                      Westbrook
                      Paul
                      Irving
                      Lillard
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                        Wow, was I ever wrong.

Steph
                        Westbrook
                        Paul
                        Irving
                        Lillard
                        Thanks for bringing this back, really interesting to see how things have turned out. D.Rose was never the same after that injury, poor guy relied too much on his athleticism.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Thanks for bringing this back, really interesting to see how things have turned out. D.Rose was never the same after that injury, poor guy relied too much on his athleticism.
                          It's too bad. He was also deadly from outside, and had a great feel for the game going into the 2012 season. Game and feel plummeted when his confidence did, too.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            Nothing prevents him from lying on his luxurious villa in Cyprus :-)
                            Last edited by Kolop; Tue Oct 23, 2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X