X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    +1 Best image of AA ever!
    Wow, That came out FAST! LOL
    I thought today was one of the worse off announcing performances Ive heard in a while...
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Whether or not that is more than 140 characters is not the point as the message is very true.
      No "misquotes" going on over here!

Comment

• With the Raptors now in a 4-way tie for 3rd most wins in the league, is it too early to sing along?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          With the Raptors now in a 4-way tie for 3rd most wins in the league, is it too early to sing along?

You mean tied for 3rd most losses? (Tor - 19, Washington - 19, Detroit - 20, Cleveland - 21)
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Pretty good game to watch. I thought Kyrie was going to destroy us but we played good team defense. We kept Varejo off the boards for most of the game and really destroyed Cavs ball movement and fast break options.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Wow, That came out FAST! LOL
              I thought today was one of the worse off announcing performances Ive heard in a while...
              I know! Can anyone explain to me the segue that got jack talking about waking up with the tv on in the morning? Either I missed it or he's lost it.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                You mean tied for 3rd most losses? (Tor - 19, Washington - 19, Detroit - 20, Cleveland - 21)
                Maybe third least wins?

Comment

• Our back-court tonight was so good. Derozan and Calderon BOTH did great jobs of getting that basketball in the right people's hands, and not forcing situations. Derozan has really come on his own, stat-line of 16 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, and ONLY 1 turnover. Maturing player.

Also, the bench was magnificent. 'Mr. Everywhere Man' really did his job on both ends of the floor, JL3 was a spark, and Amir did what he does best, bring energy.

Our starting big men: Ed Davis - 4 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists, but came up big down the stretch.
                  Valanciunas - 8 points, 7 rebounds, 1 steal.

Good all-around game by the Raptors. Very win-able game tomorrow vs. Detroit. Hopefully Landry gets some burn, BUT, nice to see him dressed.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• it's nice to have several scorers from the bench. tonight klieza wasn't scoring but anderson really did the benches work. amir played well as well. really really happy with demars' rebounding this year. best improvement in his game so far.

Comment

• Game Highlights - 3 Game win Streak Baby! Keep Em Coming

Comment

• Great game bravo guys. this ball movement and D is just great! Love that drive and kicks from my boy DeRozan. AA has got to be one of the best guys in the league for someone so cheap, guy gives it his all.

Comment

• Anyone have the Lucas tech clip?
                          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• What a great game. Man this team is fun to watch when they play as a team.

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                            Anyone have the Lucas tech clip?
                            OMG .. my girlfriend was getting worried at how furious I was over that ... that was absolutely ridiculous. I hope they reverse that and fine Kyrie .. but they won't.

And how bout the play like RIGHT after that, where they called the foul on Lucas, and replay showed he wasn't even close to touching Irving. Unbelievable.
                            Last edited by Joey; Wed Dec 19, 2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• always fun to troll through the other team's sites following these rare wins. So funny to see us referred to as a tough team that plays dirty. The Toronto Raptors?!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

OMG .. my girlfriend was getting worried at how furious I was over that ... that was absolutely ridiculous. I hope they reverse that and fine Kyrie .. but they won't.

He missed the FT right after

BALL DON'T LIE!
                                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X