No announcement yet.

GT: Detroit @ Toronto, 7:00PM EST, TV:SNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there you have it folks, acc faithful are making a dash for the parking lots

game over

Comment

• 91-97

Comment

• Feels damn good to win!!!

Comment

• So why didn't we see Ed late? Phantom injury? Did something to piss off Casey?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Kleiza is Casey's new #7. No matter how shitty he's playing, you roll with him, cause he "spreads the floor". Fuck me...
            A very sad +1

Comment

• 4 game win streak? Crazy. Been a while since we had one of those. Almost makes up for the couple of 6 game losing streaks... Haha

Comment

• Hard to believe we're on a 4-game win streak... Feels grrreat!..... Only 11 more wins to .500!... Lol
                The only reason I can think of that they might have jacked up so many 3's in the 4th quarter is that they were tired from the back to back... Good thing the game was against the pistons... A better team would have been able to take advantage of that type of play.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                  right, make that 14
                  In Raps defense, Detroit did go zone. Wide open looks they must missed.

I totally agree with Mack North that Kleiza should not have been out there.

Comment

• I think Ed didn't see the floor because the pistons had charlie V out there who would have given davis a lot of problems

Comment

• I realize what's done is done and there is no turning back the clock, but in lieu of this 4 game winning streak you have to wonder where the Raps would be if they pulled off wins in just a few of those close games early in the season.

Comment

• AJ360 wrote: View Post
                        I think Ed didn't see the floor because the pistons had charlie V out there who would have given davis a lot of problems
                        your partly right... I think DC must have been thinking hed leave Linas in if it ment carlie V was out there to match him...& he was!! Carlie V looks lost..& out of shape

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                          your partly right... I think DC must have been thinking hed leave Linas in if it ment carlie V was out there to match him...& he was!! Carlie V looks lost..& out of shape
                          Yeah I don't really think Ed is too comfortable out near the 3pt line... Ie. Charlie V's comfort zone.

Comment

• AJ360 wrote: View Post
                            Yeah I don't really think Ed is too comfortable out near the 3pt line... Ie. Charlie V's comfort zone.

You can't always go with the "how do we stop them" approach. I'd rather make it "how do they stop us" Our team always seems to give into the former rather than the latter, and I don't get it. Ed was playing well and we were +7 with him on the floor, mainly against their starters.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

You can't always go with the "how do we stop them" approach. I'd rather make it "how do they stop us" Our team always seems to give into the former rather than the latter, and I don't get it. Ed was playing well and we were +7 with him on the floor, mainly against their starters.
                              Exactly.

How long does Frank keep CV in with ED cleaning glass on both ends.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Exactly.

How long does Frank keep CV in with ED cleaning glass on both ends.
                                It's frustrating. And now I'm beginning to think that leaving #7 out there wasn't all BC's idea. Casey is making calls that are very questionable to say the least. We did win so I don't wanna harp too much, but we'll see what happens in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                                X