• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball don't lie, Kyrie!

Weird tech on Lucas
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

It was a BS tech on JL3.

I believe every T is also $1000 fine.

I hope the NBA rescinds it because that was straight bullshite.

Comment

Even after watching it last night, and seeing it again now, I still don't understand how he received a tech for that lol If the refs thought there was too much contact on either end they should have called a double tech to put both teams on notice that they weren't going to allow that shit tonight. But as the title says the "ball don't lie". At least it didn't cost us the game.

Comment

there was a little shove in there for sure

but i mean, all the shit metta gets away with

anyways why does this even need a thread, it goes without saying the refs are gonna fuck around the raptors

Comment

Best part of the video: Klieza, lookin like an attack dog ready to take someone's head of.

Comment

*off

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
              there was a little shove in there for sure

but i mean, all the shit metta gets away with

anyways why does this even need a thread, it goes without saying the refs are gonna fuck around the raptors
              Yes, initiated by Irving. The baseline corner angle shows Irving pushing his elbow/forearm in to Lowry's face and at the end of the motion his hand opens up.

If anyone deserved a T it was Uncle Drew.

Comment

*Lucas^

Comment

So Kyrie is already getting star treatment even though he is on a crappy team and has been injured for most of his sophomore year.. the NBA I guess is targeting him already as their next best thing. To bad Toronto doesn't have a guy like that. It would be nice to have a player on the team that gets freebies.

Comment

Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
                    Best part of the video: Klieza, lookin like an attack dog ready to take someone's head of.
                    hahaha yeah. and this probably the main reason i'd keep him. with him and lowry, you'll have the bash brothers from mighty ducks.

Comment

if u watch the ref hes about to make a call before anything even happened and he called it from behind kyrie so he couldnt even see it

Comment

Def. was a bogus call..but that Sheed Talk is gettin older then Sheed LOL

Comment

Lucas must of said something about the call. Still a ridiculous call. Call the foul on Lucas for putting his body on KI at the start of the drive **maybe**, but Irving clears him out with his left (foul) and raises his elbow above the shoulders toward JL3s head (tech). Stupid NBA Refs.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Usagi_yo_Jimbo wrote: View Post
                            For sure...That Cav near the bench is lucky he walked away, or Linas would've pulled him behind the seats and you'd never see him again...

Comment

Watching the play as it happened it looked as if Lucas tangled up with Irving and Irving gave a forearm while trying to break free. Then Lucas appeared to take steps as if he was going at Irving after the play. I think this is what the tech was for. Although if a tech was given, it should have been a double tech.

Watching it in slow motion replay, it looks amazingly different.

Comment

Working...
                              X