Amir Johnson's new haircut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Man, i love Amir. To me he's like a bigger, more skilled version of JYD.

The only thing i hate about Amir is his jersey number #15 should be retired in my opinion.
    #15 should never be retired unless you want the raptors to be the laughing stock of the league. You never retire a guys jersey till he wins you a championship or plays his whole career in your city and takes you to multiple playoff appearances. You can't just go retiring a guys jersey after he quit on your team and then comes back with a new team to hit a game winner on his former team.

Comment

Back to the main topic. That is a badass haircut!!!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        #15 should never be retired unless you want the raptors to be the laughing stock of the league. You never retire a guys jersey till he wins you a championship or plays his whole career in your city and takes you to multiple playoff appearances. You can't just go retiring a guys jersey after he quit on your team and then comes back with a new team to hit a game winner on his former team.
        Uhmm...Mats Sundin? Carlos Delgado(next year) Alfredsson when his career is over, Naslund of the Canucks, i can go on and on.

Fact is, in Vince's 6 years here. At one point he was a top 5 player in the game. He was the most popular player in the NBA. He put Toronto/Canada in the map. He's done more good things here than bad.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Uhmm...Mats Sundin? Carlos Delgado(next year) Alfredsson when his career is over, Naslund of the Canucks, i can go on and on.

Fact is, in Vince's 6 years here. At one point he was a top 5 player in the game. He was the most popular player in the NBA. He put Toronto/Canada in the map. He's done more good things here than bad.
          I don't care about other leagues. I'm talkin NBA, and he definitely does not deserve to have his jersey retired. And all this "putting Canada on the map" may be true to some extent. But it doesn't justify retiring his jersey #

Comment

i agree 100% but the thing is Mats & Carlos never & will never have there number retired. Mats jersey is Honored not retired & carlos will be no different..

Personally the next # to get retired in T.O should be Roberto Alomar's #12. hands down

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              I don't care about other leagues. I'm talkin NBA, and he definitely does not deserve to have his jersey retired. And all this "putting Canada on the map" may be true to some extent. But it doesn't justify retiring his jersey #
              I'm with ya on this one. Retiring jerseys should be saved for great players that commit to their teams and win with them (playoffs at least) instead of non-concrete accomplishments (popularity, hype)

Comment

Coach Casey was not too impressed, he said when a guy gets one of those he is bacically saying, "hey look at me", he does not condone that sort of thing, so he expects Amir to have a monster game, or as he put it.... he better have a monster game after a haircut like that.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X