Three team trade with GSW and NYK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three team trade with GSW and NYK

Here's a trade idea to bring Andris Biedrins without giving up some one of the core. He would come from the bench as the first big man, he's a very good rebounder and a defensive player, plus he would be a very good insurence in case Bosh leaves in free agency

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yz59nd4

GSW get: Amir Johnson, Eddy Curry and Jordan Hill (maybe Sonny Weems too) and saves a lot of money from the Biedrins contract
    NYK get: Marcus Banks Speedy Claxton's expiring contract and saves almost 6 millions fron Curry's contract to use in next year free agency. In order to get rid of that contract they must give up Hill and take Banks.
    Tor gets: Andris Biedrins, giving up Amir and Sonny but at the same time, getting rid of Banks' contract

Another possibility is:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yh6a5fj

GSW get: Jared Jeffries, Sonny Weems and Amir Johnson and saves a lot of money from Biedrins contract
    NYK get: Marcus Banks, with this move they don't have to sacrifice a young player and save almost 3 mill for next year free agency
    Tor gets: Andris Biedrins, giving up Amir and Sonny

Hmmm interesting Beidrins season is crap this year but he has been injured through like all of it...I like the idea!

But would GS make any move knowing he might come back next season & have a monster year?
    Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

Has anyone seen Biedrins shoot a freethrow? Its painful. I think his ft lifetime is about 50%. I can see /hear the groans at ACC when he comes to the line with say the Eastern conf. title on the line and.......Clang. The playoffs are when freethrows are it. Cant make them. Cant win.
      Otherwise a valuable asset.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Has anyone seen Biedrins shoot a freethrow? Its painful. I think his ft lifetime is about 50%. I can see /hear the groans at ACC when he comes to the line with say the Eastern conf. title on the line and.......Clang. The playoffs are when freethrows are it. Cant make them. Cant win.
        Otherwise a valuable asset.
        Yeah, he's got a hitch.

Comment

i guess our apparent euroleague allstar team vibe shud help him fit in. kinda like the j-ho rumour, it's paying 60 cents to the dollar for a guy that's just having a rough season. i like it.

Comment

Why would New York do either of these?
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

JYD18 wrote: View Post
              Why would New York do either of these?
              Because it gives them more cap room for this off-season.

The real question is why does golden state do this? Giving up on Biedrins so early? I dunno...

Comment

no, you'd have to give g state someone good and you'd have to make it better. view one of my trades in the bc looking to make a deal. i think g-state would bite on them.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X