another bargnani trade proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bargnani trade proposal

this one makes sense to me: bargnani for gerald henderson and desagana diop from charlotte bobcats. charlotte just lost another game and need a change, and quick. getting bargnani would add an option to the immature offence cache. getting seldom used diop off of the books makes it a bonus. for toronto, henderson makes perfect sense because:
    - last five games proved that there is only one way for toronto to win games:motion offence. speedy agile young players constantly moving for positions instead of standing in corners, awaiting to be served the ball and then, playing isolation, one on one game.
    - henderson fits that model, a brilliant offensive player and a perimeter defender that pietrus was in the beginning of his career.
    - ross and henderson at the wings would make toronto premium offensive team, yet solid defenders.

hope that team management came to the similar conclusions.

No.

Comment

Why does Charlotte "need a change and quick?" It's not like they are fighting to get into the play-offs; they are 7-20. Last year they had a dreadfull offense, probably the worst ever in league history. After that they picked a below average offensive player with the second pick (who is developing nicely). They need another lottery pick to pair with Kidd-Gilchrist and Walker after which they'll have a very nice core.

Besides, they already got their own Bargnani in Mullens (less efficient - apparently possible, but a better rebounder).

Comment

This trade helps neither team. Bargnani on that god awful Bobcats offense would be seriously bad, and Henderson and Diop.. what?

Comment

isnt Diop's deal Fugly?

Primo might be crap but i think we could get something better

Comment

Guys, do me a favour and keep trade proposals in that specific sub-forum here please. Thanks.

Comment

I'd do it ifwe got their first rounder.
              Welp, that sucked.

Comment

bargs for diop, henderson

This one does nothing for me. We have something of a log jam at wing esp when Fields returns, Derozan is now a 35 min man, and we need to give Ross enough minutes to build on some promise of late, plus AA, LK and MP. So unless we are getting Gay or Deng calibre, not worth it imho.

Comment

Working...
                X