Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowry being packaged on the block already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather keep Lowry and trade Bargnani. With the recent drama happening in Sacramento with Cousins, would you do a Bargnani for Cousins trade?? I would.
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Sam Smith is known for blowing a lot of hot air. Not sure when the last time he's ever had a legitimate scoop.

This makes no sense, and is total BS imho. The only thing thing that makes sense is to trade Jose. I'm OK with starting Jose if it's increase his trade value.

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
        I would rather keep Lowry and trade Bargnani. With the recent drama happening in Sacramento with Cousins, would you do a Bargnani for Cousins trade?? I would.
        lol. You must be kidding if you think the Kings would ever entertain that offer. Bargnani will not bring back anybody: A) more talented than him, B) more potential than him or C) with a much better contract than him.

The best we can do is package him with another important Raptor for a quality piece, or just trade for him a whole bunch of crap/cap relief.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We should trade Bargnani and Klieza for PJ3 and Jeremy Lamb.... there I said it.

Comment

Impossible. PJ3 and Lamb contracts are MAYBE 1/3 the total of Bargs and Kleiza.

Comment

Can't we amnesty Bargnani?? Or was that only available last year? Seriously though...I realized today while watching the New Orleans game that Primo is still on the Raptors. I'd love it if he didn't come back and just faded away like a bad dream.

Comment

I think at the end of this season we can amnesty Bargs, Kleiza or Amir. Has to be done during the off-season.

Comment

I mean this sincerely, Lowry has too much upside to trade him, oh christ just hearing the idea of trading him makes me want to throat punch all the armchair homers and BC. Get a grip, unless we're getting Josh Smith I want nothing to do with it. NOTHING
                  i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Lowry just has to be under control and he will be just fine. Trust your team, stay in control. If he can do that, he will be very good.

Don't trade him, please.
                    “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                    X